Homebrew Question Please, help me out!!

Reijendal

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hi i'm from the netherlands, i am new here and i've got a question, can someone here please help me out?, a couple of months ago i jailbroke my switch via yt, and came so far as to installing homebrew and games etc, but i wanted to use edizon which worked, the only thing with edizon that didn't work was searching for unknown values, i already tried nswitchdebugger, noexs, and other ram editors which didn't work for me, can someone please search a code for me for xenoblade chronicles 2, i am so desperate that i'm really willing to pay for it, it goes about the infinite jump code, if someone here can search it for me, then i really appreciate it, thnx and greetings from reijendal.

Ethan34

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Myanmar (Burma)
Why is that a problem?
It is a problem because:

the Youtube tutorials is usually out of date (!!!). given fast development paste of the atmosphere, it is no longer good very quick. the Best solution is always to read the latest tutorial on places such as this forum :yayswitch: :whip: :yayswitch: :yayswitch:

Reactions: scandal_uk

magico29

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They take you to the place without any exit. So you need to find the right place before attempt to do anything to your console.

Reijendal

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
My switch console is already succesfully jailbroken a couple of months ago, my question did go about a game specific code as stated in my first reply (no offense).

Reijendal

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
This question of mine i think was misinterpreted, it goes indeed about the switch which was already jailbroken, the original question goes about this "but i wanted to use edizon which worked, the only thing with edizon that didn't work was searching for unknown values, i already tried nswitchdebugger, noexs, and other ram editors which didn't work for me, can someone please search a code for me for xenoblade chronicles 2, i am so desperate that i'm really willing to pay for it, it goes about the infinite jump code, if someone here can search it for me, then i really appreciate it, thnx and greetings from".

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Laid at the party is fun unless you're in prison lol