Gaming plz sign this petition

dsrules4

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
heres the website sign up if you would like to see a remake of final fantasy 7 on the ds
yaynds.gif

petition
only 341 right now but i want to make it even bigger
plz help

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah this isn't the first FF7 DS petition.

People nowadays just won't let games stay in the past, new games please!

Oh and don't flame the OP, k?

Snooby

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I do see why developers should bother. It would make them a lot of money. a lot. It already has a huge fanbase. It doesn't have to be a good or great game to make money lol. I'm not saying I want a remake, but developers do have incentives for remaking FF7

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
Final Fantasy 7 is to jRPGs what Halo is to FPS'.

Final Fantasy 7 does not need a god damn remake. I (and many others) will not want to pay £50 for a DS game that I have already beat (on a bigger screen, no less) numerous times in the past. It wasn't even that great of a game, the story was sub-par (Emoboy tryin 2 save world from angsty emo who wanted revenge 4 his mother lolololol best plot evar, amirite?), and for christs sake nobody wants it no matter how much fanboys who like seeing CloudxSephiroth yaoi bawwwww.

FF7 has already been milked, now just let the damn thing die.

InuYasha

Professional Coke Fiend
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Spider-Girl said:
InuYasha said:
You do know online petitions mean squat to game companies right?

rofl2.gif

That was so MEAN!

dsrules4, I signed your petition, buddy.

Not really, I've seen so many online petitions for this and that it just becomes silly......

List of things that I would like to see on the DS myself are

1.English zoids title
2.Pokemon TCG
3.New Zelda
4.2D metroid
5.Mario Golf

And 900 other things I can't think of that I would put before a FF7 remake.....

I_Got_Wii'D

Trophies
Website
www.myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
I hate to burst that bubble you own....but.

There is ZERO chance in hell that SE is going to release FFVII on the DS. I mean really, it is a PS exclusive, and Sony is NOT going to let that happen.

Honestly, you have a better chance of getting it on the PS3. It will NEVER be on the DS ever (and you can quote me on that)

Perseid

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Is it even possible? FF7 is 3 full CDs. Some of that data is redundant but most of it is video. You'd have to downsample like crazy to get it on even a 256MB cart.

Here's my magic 8-ball guess. Square wants to remake FF7, but given their track record for these remakes they want to do it on a handheld. They feel the DS isn't powerful enough and the PSP isn't popular enough. Maybe next generation.

I_Got_Wii'D: This isn't Sony's decision. This is Square's game and if they had an exclusivity contract with Sony it expired many years ago.

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
Ryupower said:
KH may be the ONLY way Cloud will be on a Nintendo system

Who gives a shit?
"oluk at me, im named after a weather phenomenon (Okay, he probably doesn't know words that are that long) nd im an emo sissyboylololol!"

War

Take it easy~
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
The only way I'd like to see this happen is if they made an enhanced port of it for the PSP with Crisis Core-like graphics and cutscenes. I just don't see it happening on the DS.... ever.

Shabadage

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Law said:
Final Fantasy 7 is to jRPGs what Halo is to FPS'.

It's a watered down version of 90 PC games that came before it with a permanent difficulty decrease due to regenerating health?

Fuck FF7. Bring Fallout 1 & 2 over.

Ishidori

Trophies
XP
Country
Jasonage said:
FF7 is so fucking over-rated anyway. It was good. It isn't the best or worst game ever, I hate it how people see other people humping Squaresoft's leg, and decide to join them in doing it.

The biggest true that i never heard in my whole life. FF7 is a good game, but let it rest in peace for a change, though i don't think SONY let that happens.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd rather see Secret of Evermore SEQUEL, not remake, sequel or fuck E.V.O.: Search for Eden sequel.

dsrules4

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok to set things straight i am not a final fatasy fanboy dont even play most of the game only ones i have played is ff4 and ff7
and this isnt my petition its somone elses not mine i only put it on this websites because i thought that people my be intrested ok
i am sick of thread we u say a games name eg final fantasy,halo or ps3 and they all just jump in and shout fanboy and sh*t and you
like common do u see me going around see your all pokemon fanboys trading your lugias and you pikachus and never getting of the dam games coz you think there your pets

i play more then just one game you know
hate2.gif
hate2.gif
hate2.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Sonic Angel Knight, Meth cake lol