OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Italy
The makers of XG Flash released a Pogoshell version fixed to work on both XG and EZ carts!
Pogoshell is a formidable program to manage roms, saves and othe types of media (MODs, BMPs..) with your GBA.
One little flaw, it is based on 1.0 sources and not on 1.2 (the sources modified by Herg) but it's still a great shell.

pogoXG.png
pogoXG.gif
[/p]
To download the software go to XG official website: www.xgflash.com

dumbsioux

GBAtemp Moderator
Trophies
Website
gbatemper.vze.com
XP
Country
hmmm, it seems that "the makers" of xg-flash has done something good..... Was this made by just the people of XG-flash or did they "get help" from another group? But still, this is cool. Thanks for the news Kivan!

V

verve

why are people so negative about XG-Flash, it makes me laugh that some how the people who buy EZ-Flash think they are somehow "doing the right thing"

At the end of the day the consumer go's for the cheapest pruduct that will do the same job, they aint interested if a certain company has copied someones design! if they have and they can do it cheaper, fair play i say
smile.gif

Opium

PogoShell it to me ™
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Australia
XG-Flash guys are scum!! they completely stole the EZ-Flash designg and slapped the XG logo on. There carts are crap quality and the internal battery is very cheap meaning it will die in about a year and be useless. They sell em cheap because they make em cheap. XG-Flash is crap!
I'm really happy EZ-Pogoshell is now out!! yay i'll be able to use it with my cart now!

S

Sasq

I wish I would have released the source under GNU so they would have to release the source-code... well I hope I have enough information to add it to the source anyway.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: this one