• Total voters

Kaan3DS

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I really want to generate pokemon to my pokemon Alpha sapphire , I don't know how to do it because the videos I watch don't work , it tells I'm missing an exploit or something, I am very bad with this hacking stuff so I don't understand much , like one time a man in a video said you had to have O-ot homebrew or something and there are 3 types , idk but please someone tell me how I have to generate pokemons to my alpha sapphire on my 3ds

Kaan3DS

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Do you have Luma3DS and B9S installed on your 3DS? If not, you should start with this guide: https://3ds.hacks.guide/

Don't use YouTube tutorials, as they're often out-of-date.
I have Luma3ds and B9s on my 3ds and I just noticed that you replied on one of my messages back in december , and you just replied when I was reading those replies lol , anyway do you know what guide I should follow to pokegen some pokemon?

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have Luma3ds and B9s on my 3ds and I just noticed that you replied on one of my messages back in december , and you just replied when I was reading those replies lol , anyway do you know what guide I should follow to pokegen some pokemon?
  1. Use Rosalina to open the Checkpoint 3dsx file (should be in the 3ds folder).
  2. Backup your Pokemon save file to your SD card using Checkpoint.
  3. On your computer, open your save file with PKHex and do whatever edits you want.
  4. Save the edited save file in PKHex and put it onto your SD card.
  5. Restore the edited save file with Checkpoint on your 3DS.

Last edited by Lacius,
Reactions: Kaan3DS

Kaan3DS

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
  1. Use Rosalina to open the Checkpoint 3dsx file (should be in the 3ds folder).
  2. Backup your Pokemon save file to your SD card using Checkpoint.
  3. On your computer, open your save file with PKHex and do whatever edits you want.
  4. Save the edited save file in PKHex and put it onto your SD card.
  5. Restore the edited save file with Checkpoint on your 3DS.
Thanks , I'll try now

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    bassviolet @ bassviolet: uwu