ROM Hack Pokemon B/W AP Discussion Thread

omarrrio

Trophies
XP
Country
Macau
Supreme Dirt said:
Wondering.

Does the patch in the OP work on the France release?

wich cart do you use, i didn't got the french releases to work on my DSTT YSmenu nor my wood r4 1.25 or my regular r4 III upgrade.

nintendoman562

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
When I try to play this on my R4 with YSMenu it says "errcode: -4" as the game tries to load. Is this a result of antipiracy or is it due to my flash cart :S

Jaden.

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Will eNDryptS Advanced fix errcode=-4?

Well, i can answer to myself since i can't use it with the ROMs. (Clean or Patched)
frown.gif

Jaden.

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
errcode=-4 : Caused by not having the required loading data for that particular DS Normal game in infolib.
errcode=-5 : Caused by not having the required loading data for that particular DSi-Enhanced game in infolib and also caused by not having the latest ttpatch.dat/r4patch.dat/m3patch.dat in the TTMenu folder (file depends on which cart you are using).

I think.

I'm getting -4 and some -5. I think this is the problem. :/

npk1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Playig traslation on SCDS2, working perfectly.
yaynds.gif
Even allowed me to get Zoarark over wi-fi.
nds.gif
Why does this version need to be patched if the other one works fine.
P.S. Does any one know if I can transfer my save from the japanes version to the english version?

lilboymonkey

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
npk1 said:
Playig traslation on SCDS2, working perfectly.
yaynds.gif
Even allowed me to get Zoarark over wi-fi.
nds.gif
Why does this version need to be patched if the other one works fine.
P.S. Does any one know if I can transfer my save from the japanes version to the english version?

Which region did you transfer the Shiny pokemon over from and to? US to EU?

kaboom123

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
how can I fix the crashes? i can play the game fine but it crashes at random like every 5 minutes. Also sometimes when i battle all the function disappear and there's nothing i can do

dark_isle

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Jaden. said:
errcode=-4 : Caused by not having the required loading data for that particular DS Normal game in infolib.
errcode=-5 : Caused by not having the required loading data for that particular DSi-Enhanced game in infolib and also caused by not having the latest ttpatch.dat/r4patch.dat/m3patch.dat in the TTMenu folder (file depends on which cart you are using).

I think.

I'm getting -4 and some -5. I think this is the problem. :/

So any idea on a solution? Or are we gonna have to rough it out and wait till someone updates the firmwares? (retrogamer oh lord I beseech you...lol)

DarkShadow96

LA96£
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
YankeeFan802 said:
Daddy24 said:
Daddy24 said:
I'm wondering : what is the Union Room problem in fact ?

Because I just got my first badge,and entered it just fine.
mellow.gif

EDIT : And doesn't have freezes even after 2 hours non stop.Is my Acekard blessed or something ? Unless that's because of the fact that my sister broke the shell once.
smile.gif

Just reposting,as nobody replied.I will also add that it seems it works for AKAIO 1.8.1,as my sister's (the same who broke the Acekard) SD hangs at loading screen if I try with 1.8.5,but loads fine with 1.8.1.

Had the same problem
smile.gif

Can confirm this worked for me too (Black Version) and it also fixed my random freezing of Ghost Trick.

Manton

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Zurren said:
The problem related to freezing on loading so many people are getting on their Acekard 2is might be related to the speed of their MicroSD cards. Remember how slow cards used to simply go black screen after Prof. Juniper's intro? I doubt it's not the same case here, so can whoever's getting that problem say which MicroSD cards they're using?

As for the Union Room problem, I've read something about it not working on Black, but working on White - just like the Japanese ROMs. Once again, can the people who are getting these errors please report on which version they're getting those errors?

And finally, the random crashes could be just contact issues. I remember the Japanese game freezing at a lot of points for me when I was first playing through it, and when I restarted my DS it would simply tell me there's no cartridge in the slot-1. So, just try all those paper tricks and see if they stop.

After testing a few cards I can confirm that the SD card is indeed what its casuing this issue. Here's the odd thing though, the game will run on my old 2gb Kingston card, but not my newer and faster ADATA card.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, srsly?