Takanato

Trophies
XP
Country
Jamaica
Zoroark1989 said:
OMG thank you so muchhhhhh
yaynds.gif

Even though we get passed that annoying blue screen, we can't save at all. Not even have savestates. In the middle of the first battle, the ROM tend to crash if we use Leer on the opponent. Thanks a lot for this fix! Hope you can fix these problems
smile.gif

Dis is where I comez in. All thats left is some simple stuff dat I Mr. NO$GBA/NO$Zoomer expertz can fix.

TirDevil

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Takanato said:
Zoroark1989 said:
OMG thank you so muchhhhhh
yaynds.gif

Even though we get passed that annoying blue screen, we can't save at all. Not even have savestates. In the middle of the first battle, the ROM tend to crash if we use Leer on the opponent. Thanks a lot for this fix! Hope you can fix these problems
smile.gif

Dis is where I comez in. All thats left is some simple stuff dat I Mr. NO$GBA/NO$Zoomer expertz can fix.

alrightz thenz hopez youz canz fixz itz
biggrin.gif

D

Deleted_171835

Like already said, this doesn't fix everything.
It let's you pass the blue screen at the beginning, though.

Blackpen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Works on Black and White,with patched rom,I'm playing at the moment,you still can't save,but at least you can play past the first battle now,good code a little work on it and we can fully play it on the No$gba.

DerfBWH

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have no idea why this isn't working for me. The ROM loads up, just as soon as I click "New Game" it freezes. Frustrating.

Zoroark1989

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DerfBWH said:
I have no idea why this isn't working for me. The ROM loads up, just as soon as I click "New Game" it freezes. Frustrating.

The code only works for a patched Pokemon Black ROM. Pokemon Black > Pokemon White
tongue.gif

dansparrow

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Blackpen said:
Works on Black and White,with patched rom,I'm playing at the moment,you still can't save,but at least you can play past the first battle now,good code a little work on it and we can fully play it on the No$gba.
That's weird, I tried patched white and it just happens what derf describes, the game freezes in a black screen after you hit NEW GAME, but it works for black.

Anyway is obvious it won't save. The game itself said he wasn't able to read and write data correctly. The only thing this AR does is to let you pass through that screen, but game still can't read/write data, so it's pretty useless :/

Takanato

Trophies
XP
Country
Jamaica
dansparrow said:
Blackpen said:
That's weird, I tried patched white and it just happens what derf describes, the game freezes in a black screen after you hit NEW GAME, but it works for black.

Anyway is obvious it won't save. The game itself said he wasn't able to read and write data correctly. The only thing this AR does is to let you pass through that screen, but game still can't read/write data, so it's pretty useless :/

Actually the only problem is saving. Thats all, it doesn't freeze or anything. If you have the patched rom and used the AR code in RAW, you will be able to get through the freezes/crashes.

Prof. 9

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Oh man this is awesome. I've been tracing stuff for 2 hours yesterday in an effort to get it to work on No$. Now I can finally make some codes.

EDIT: you may be able to load saves by re-pointing the .sav to the ROM. It's one of the things I tried yesterday. I haven't tried it myself, but in theory it should work. You can't save though, only load.

dansparrow

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Takanato said:
dansparrow said:
Blackpen said:

Actually the only problem is saving. Thats all, it doesn't freeze or anything. If you have the patched rom and used the AR code in RAW, you will be able to get through the freezes/crashes.
Well that's really weird, I've even seen videos with people playing with a patched version (RAW code too) and having crashes. So it isn't as you think, just by using a patched rom and RAW type codes doesn't make crashes stop happening, it depends on other things too
smile.gif

Takanato

Trophies
XP
Country
Jamaica
Well I'm not having any crashes O.O. Maybe its because I'm using NO$Zoomer and booting it up with the firmware file that I have.

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
Mastermind_X said:
Hi Guys,

no$gba-Fix for Pokemon B/W (tested with Black)

02006F2C 00000000
02180B8C 00000000

Enter it as ARDS RAW code. (Debugger Version press Ctrl+G and NOP out the desired adresses)

greetz
MX

YOU ARE AWESOME

Thanks for the fix
however, by locking 02180b8c might be the reason that cause random crashes after battle
because the value on this address seems like ever changing

i personally had managed to boot the game with only 02006f2c 0000000 and it works
0 crash from the first two trainer battle

so what i will propose here would be

Black
52006f2c fdd8f1d8
02006f2c 00000000
d2000000 00000000
94000130 FCFB0000
02180b8c 00000000
D2000000 00000000

Hold SEL+L+R until you get pass the START NEW GAME/LOAD SAVE

EDIT: maybe my friend prof. 9 will fix and come out with a better solution (sleeping time for me). This is just a temporary FIX

Blackpen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Romain29 said:
Takanato said:
Well I'm not having any crashes O.O. Maybe its because I'm using NO$Zoomer and booting it up with the firmware file that I have.

the crash come when i use the second attack of tsutarja

Tested it and can confirm it,the game crashes when you use Tsutarja's second attack,maybe even on other attacks,had no crash with pokabu tough,first I thought it had something to do with the sound,but it also happens when you turn it off.

EDIT:
YOU ARE AWESOME

Thanks for the fix
however, by locking 02180b8c might be the reason that cause random crashes after battle

i personally had managed to boot the game with only 02006f2c 0000000 and it works

Black
52006f2c fdd8f1d8
02006f2c 00000000
d2000000 00000000
94000130 FCFB0000
02180b8c 00000000
D2000000 00000000

Tested now again with Tsutarja,with the code for the white version and I could use all attacks,so no crashes this time

Mastermind_X

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Well... I'm not in Codehacking anymore. Hopefully you can find a solution... If someone wanted to sum up all the problems, I could see what I can do.
In the meantime, I will continue decrypting and decompressing the ROM to get rid of all the AP-Stuff.

greetz
MX

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
for white version.. i think the condition i set should be different

Mastermind_X said:
Well... I'm not in Codehacking anymore. Hopefully you can find a solution... If someone wanted to sum up all the problems, I could see what I can do.
In the meantime, I will continue decrypting and decompressing the ROM to get rid of all the AP-Stuff.

greetz
MX

Nevertheless, you are awesome!
Indebted to you (it makes code hacking so much easier)

Takanato

Trophies
XP
Country
Jamaica
elixirdream said:
Mastermind_X said:
Hi Guys,

no$gba-Fix for Pokemon B/W (tested with Black)

02006F2C 00000000
02180B8C 00000000

Enter it as ARDS RAW code. (Debugger Version press Ctrl+G and NOP out the desired adresses)

greetz
MX

YOU ARE AWESOME

Thanks for the fix

Black
52006f2c fdd8f1d8
02006f2c 00000000
d2000000 00000000
94000130 FCFB0000
02180b8c 00000000
D2000000 00000000

EDIT: maybe my friend prof. 9 will fix and come out with a better solution (sleeping time for me). This is just a temporary FIX

Thanks Elixir, it works
biggrin.gif
Can always count on you to help out us NO$GBA Loverz

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Jayro, I don't see whats so special about the DS ML, its just a DS lite in a phat shell. At least the phat model had louder speakers, whereas the lite has a much better screen.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    They probably said "Hey, why not we combine the two together and make a 'new' DS to sell".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's a DS Lite in a slightly bigger DS Lite shell.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not a Nintendo / iQue official product, it's a 3rd party custom.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Nothing special about it other than it's more comfortable than the Lite
    for people with beefy hands.
    +1
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I have yaoi anime hands, very lorge but slender.
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I'm Slenderman.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I have hands.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    imagine not having hands, cringe
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    ESPECIALLY for things I do to myself :sad:.. :tpi::rofl2: Or others :shy::blush::evil:
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @SylverReZ if you could find a v5 DS ML you would have the best of both worlds since the v5 units had the same backlight brightness levels as the DS Lite unlockable with flashme
    but that's a long shot
    i think only the red mario kart edition phat was v5
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    A woman with no arms and no legs was sitting on a beach. A man comes along and the woman says, "I've never been hugged before." So the man feels bad and hugs her. She says "Well i've also never been kissed before." So he gives her a kiss on the cheek. She says "Well I've also never been fucked before." So the man picks her up, and throws her in the ocean and says "Now you're fucked."
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    lmao
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    anyways, we need to re-normalize physical media

if i didn't want my games to be permanent, then i'd rent them
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Agreed, that why I try to buy all my games on disc, Xbox anyways. Switch games (which I pirate tbh) don't matter much, I stay offline 24/7 anyways.
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    I don't pirate them, I Use Them :mellow:. Like I do @BigOnYa 's couch :tpi::evil::rofl2:
    +1
  • cearp @ cearp:
    @BakerMan - you can still "own" digital media, arguably easier and better than physical since you can make copies and backups, as much as you like.

The issue is DRM
  • cearp @ cearp:
    You can buy drm free games / music / ebooks, and if you keep backups of your data (like documents and family photos etc), then you shouldn't lose the game. but with a disk, your toddler could put it in the toaster and there goes your $60

:rofl2:
  • cearp @ cearp:
    still, I agree physical media is nice to have. just pointing out the issue is drm
  • rqkaiju2 @ rqkaiju2:
    i like physical media because it actually feels like you own it. thats why i plan on burning music to cds
  • cearp @ cearp:
    It's nice to not have to have a lot of physical things though, saves space
    cearp @ cearp: It's nice to not have to have a lot of physical things though, saves space