• Replies 461
  • Likes 2

constantgamer247

Pourquoi?
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
so now i actually have to play through the debauchery that was B&W if i want to fully get these next ones? Am I the only one that feels it should've just been grey in that case?

@[member="iggloovortex"]
I don't think they should have gone with grey, what they did was novel. But as good of a move as it was I would like to see this generation over with. I hated the C-gear and dream world. All of that didn't work for the first several months too. I also found the menu systems confusing to navigate and most of the features of white felt redundant. Story was novel which saved it, and as dumb as a lot of the new pokemon where, there also were a lot of good new ones. I'm still in favour of seeing pokemon development (or discovery as they call it to justify it) caped. I would like new pokemon games just done with the old/existing pokemon.

I have a feeling that grey will be both 1&2 on the 3ds

@[member="titen96"]
Interesting prediction. I wonder if they will do just that. I also wonder if white 2 and black 2 will be the kind of sequels that let you import your wite 1 or black 1 save.

Skream

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Saint Kitts and Nevis
It's true that Pokemon is getting repetitive and the newer Pokemon look stupid but it's still easily one of the better handheld games today.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto