Status
Not open for further replies.

Hiena4ever

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello.
I'm having a little problem with the roms, I update them to AP, v7, decrypt, encrypt, id switch...
And now i want to play... errcode = 5!
Am i the 1st one with this issue? Is there a way to solve it?
unsure.gif

Please answer...

mrspeacock88

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hiena4ever said:
Hello.
I'm having a little problem with the roms, I update them to AP, v7, decrypt, encrypt, id switch...
unsure.gif

Please answer...
You need to update your firmware for whatever card you are using I had this same problem before and updated my firmware to the latest and now it works perfectly

Hiena4ever

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mrspeacock88 said:
Hiena4ever said:
Hello.
unsure.gif

Please answer...
You need to update your firmware for whatever card you are using I had this same problem before and updated my firmware to the latest and now it works perfectly
Afaik, I am using TTDS, and the last firmware for it is the unofficial 1.17 v0.12 or something like that, and i have it.
It's not working yet, is there another firmware for TTDS or something that can make my game work?

Hiena4ever

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hiena4ever said:
mrspeacock88 said:
Hiena4ever said:
Hello.
unsure.gif

Please answer...
Afaik, I am using TTDS, and the last firmware for it is the unofficial 1.17 v0.12 or something like that, and i have it.
It's not working yet, is there another firmware for TTDS or something that can make my game work?
Looked a while and found a newer firmware.
it's working
yaynds.gif
yaynds.gif
yaynds.gif
yaynds.gif
yaynds.gif

Thx for help!

redjediknight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Have a TTDSi on a YSmenu (everything is updated). It works when I started (no need to edit anything on my TTDS Menu), even AR codes worked very well. The thing is, when I shut my DS off and load it up again, it goes to the Intro screen and doesn't load my game--goes black. Tried doing the troubleshoots, but instead it gives me the error=-4. I may not be patient enough for the loading screen to appear, but I'm stuck with the black screen.

Thanks for the help.
smile.gif

EDIT 2: You can't use other AR codes. The game loaded with several codes on.

Heram

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Question about the save for the jp game, i have read for previous games the sav for jp was compatible with us. So for black/white the jp save should be compatible with us? But also only the names of the poke you caught would stay in japanese right?

Omega_2

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Heram said:
Question about the save for the jp game, i have read for previous games the sav for jp was compatible with us. So for black/white the jp save should be compatible with us? But also only the names of the poke you caught would stay in japanese right?
named/caught, yes. But if you used a patch prior, their (nick)names might stay the way they are.

loco365

Trophies
XP
machomuu said:
Team Fail said:
There's a V9? Since when? XP

How much is translated? I just got to Raimon/Nimbasa City and I'm starting to find Japanese now.
Well it translates more, but for now it's main purpose is to insert the official localized names (Tsutarja -> Snivy, Isshu->Unova). Because of this I'm sticking with v7.
Awww... Really? I don't like the new names? Is there a V9 without the names. They're crappy IMO.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Team Fail said:
machomuu said:
Team Fail said:
There's a V9? Since when? XP

How much is translated? I just got to Raimon/Nimbasa City and I'm starting to find Japanese now.
Well it translates more, but for now it's main purpose is to insert the official localized names (Tsutarja -> Snivy, Isshu->Unova). Because of this I'm sticking with v7.
Awww... Really? I don't like the new names? Is there a V9 without the names. They're crappy IMO.
My sentiments exactly.

rody2k6

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wish I could apply the patch but my PC won't run xDelta and I did everything already, damn it, if someone could PM the link to the finished product (v9 applied on the clean om), I would be thankful

mrspeacock88

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hiena4ever said:
Hiena4ever said:
mrspeacock88 said:
Hiena4ever said:
Hello.
unsure.gif

Please answer...
Looked a while and found a newer firmware.
it's working
yaynds.gif
yaynds.gif
yaynds.gif
yaynds.gif
yaynds.gif

Thx for help!
no problem happy i could help

white wolf

Trophies
XP
Country
Chad
Hey guys a quick question. If i have the patched game on my cart and i save the game. When the official English game comes out and i get it can i use the game save from the patched Japanese version with the official English game release?

1776WillCommenceAgain

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
been a while since I played a Pokemon game... last one was Fire Red....

These new games got me interested, but I was wondering... Should I go with the fan translation or with the official translation when it comes out? I'm not really in a hurry to play it...

yeop

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
alexg1989 said:
been a while since I played a Pokemon game... last one was Fire Red....

These new games got me interested, but I was wondering... Should I go with the fan translation or with the official translation when it comes out? I'm not really in a hurry to play it...

It will be out on 6th March on America and 4th March on Europe. 2011 of course.

I played Japanese version and now I´m replaying it with the English patch to learn some of the English names and because I don´t have anything better to play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    But my 3DS is loaded with emulators and 3DS games and DS games and GBA games probably thousands of games in total lol
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Brb going with my dad
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Psionic Roshambo, are most of those games shovelware?
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah gotta buy 3 1tb SD cards for 3ds the entire libraries need archived in my home
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    >buys x3 1TB SD cards
    >stores the entire 3DS library on them
    >installs CFW
    >realised why I wasted loads of money and resources
    +2
    Lol no I clean my sets
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Cause it's in my home ready to go
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Like uremum
    But 100 games on SNES and Genesis and GBA then TG16 and NES and GB and GBC then all the other random systems and arcade games it all adds up lol
    +1
    Virtual Boy alone has probably 5 games!!! Lol
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I won't mention any names in chat but some of us wastes $300 on preloaded hdds :tpi:
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Psionic Roshambo, The PS5 had none.
    +2
    Lol I spent more than that on a stuffed 4TB drive lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Honestly I've yet to fill the 1tb internal drive on my ps5
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, 1) except final fantasy 16. 2) why would I have a console's whole catalogue if most of the games are either shovelware or terrible games?
    Kind of a waste, but the allure of all those games over 100,000
    Some shovel ware with low ratings you might enjoy more than the ratings would sugest
    +1
    Cruisn on the Wii is one of my personal examples of that, it's considered one of the worst games of all time, I loved it and completed it several times.
    +1
    The trick for me was to go into the settings and crank up the Wiimote sensitivity to the max and it gets twitchy but you can win that way lol
    Lots of other games I enjoyed that reviews would say otherwise lol
  • btei @ btei:
    lethal company servers are down rn
  • btei @ btei:
    my pocket pikachu is going crazy rn
    Pocket Pikachu sounds dirty lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Psionic Roshambo, Penischu, I choose you.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Lol