• Total voters

Melee54

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Most in that Bubapedia list are post-game Pokemon IIRC.

I see. By the way, Rattata is definitely on the serebii list. As well as Raticate. Blows my mind that they'd include those in the game but not some of the more popular ones. I guess there's always Dream World though.

Ghostee

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I say next week. I actually want to see some members break down from waiting too long and turn to rabid animals destroying eveyone in their way asking WHERE'Z MAH ROMZ???
:D
But the game comes out on Sunday, and the ROM will be dumped by then. If someone wants the game that bad they would have pre-ordered it.

swordfish213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I say next week. I actually want to see some members break down from waiting too long and turn to rabid animals destroying eveyone in their way asking WHERE'Z MAH ROMZ???
But the game comes out on Sunday, and the ROM will be dumped by then. If someone wants the game that bad they would have pre-ordered it.

Not everyone is in the USA. Doesn't release in AU until next Thursday

Ghostee

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Not everyone is in the USA. Doesn't release in AU until next Thursday
I apologize for my ignorance, however, a ROM will still most likely be dumped by then. :yaynds:

gamefan5

Kid Icarus Uprising connoiseur
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
And where did I say otherwise? Seriously don't comment until you know what you're talking about.

digipokemaster

Innocent Uke
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
102 user(s) are reading this topic

25 members, 75 guests, 2 anonymous users are on when i last checked

what everyone hope to be their first pokemon caught? i hope i catch a rare one like Riolu

Ghostee

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And where did I say otherwise? Seriously don't comment until you know what you're talking about.
Jeez, calm down, I wasn't attempting to insult you. I was raised in a Russian environment so I consider the first day of the week to be Monday. Sorry.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Let me finish do the harder drugs