Votes: 25 9.5%
  • Blue/Gary WT Battle theme

Votes: 55 20.8%

• Total voters

narnia22

Trophies
XP
Country
speaking of global link ..its unavailable right now i wonder why its not a maintenance day today...and it just got back online after 2 weeks of maintenance last tuesday to prepare for BW2 O.o

Well, It's working for me right now...
:O strange... its still down for me
see
pokemongl.jpg

Pokemon Black 2 White 2 Fully English Translated Rom Dumped!

you mean the translated japanese rom right....not the US version?

Silent Storm

Trophies
XP
Country
I don't know what you guys saw, but IGN was talking about how keys are ONLY transferred with IR and DS local Wireless...
Also, I like how no one questioned my Illusion Ditto :3

They're right, you can only transfer the keys that way.

They also erase when you start a new save file.

narnia22

Trophies
XP
Country
I don't know what you guys saw, but IGN was talking about how keys are ONLY transferred with IR and DS local Wireless...

that is so stupid of them... you can't play challenge mode if you only have black 2 and no one near you are playing pokemon ...come on nintendo

Silent Storm

Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah, it does suck pretty bad.

Though I believe you can unlock it with PokeGen if you have a flashcard. If not they sorry. =/

Good thing I have a flashcard, DS and 3DS systems and still plan to buy these games.

Kalariel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

that is so stupid of them... you can't play challenge mode if you only have black 2 and no one near you are playing pokemon ...come on nintendo

you can. from what I can tell you still have the option for challenge mode. The key just lets you transfer it. Thats how it was in the Japanese version anyway.

Jiehfeng

The One
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Sri Lanka
So guys, depending on all the gym leaders... Which starter pokemon could give more weakness to the gym leaders? Like for instance I chose Oshawott and I am going against an electric gym leader... So which starter has less weaknesses to all the gym leaders?

MegaBassBX

The Noble Sate User
Trophies
XP
Country
No need to go that far, if they did nothing with the Japanese release, why bother to do anything with the US release???

They must be planing something *looks left and right* O_O

I don't think so. I mean, there is no point for Ninty to ban every flashcart user because of a single game, they have go on a better strategy, the flascard-killer 3DS update. I know that won't be aplying to NDS Phat/Lite users, but man, there are so much NDS piracy already to make a move at this time. It would be more understable if the game was released for the 3DS, and not only a single game, they would do it for every hack try, or exploit. The only console they are only caring off now to get protected is the 3DS, and their efforts are going in succes, it is still unhacked.

Some day when ninty goes eShop only every one will get screwed because as every body knows its extremely hard to get a game with a ID tag like Apple Store,I hope that this day never comes but unfortunately it will come.

Reactions: 1 person

MegaBassBX

The Noble Sate User
Trophies
XP
Country
So guys, depending on all the gym leaders... Which starter pokemon could give more weakness to the gym leaders? Like for instance I chose Oshawott and I am going against an electric gym leader... So which starter has less weaknesses to all the gym leaders?

All of them are good , but only Tepig is a dual-type Fire/Fighting which gives him a more diverse Move set and a wider target to STAB,but all of them also come with weaknesses as we all know that already.

Reactions: 1 person

gamefan5

Kid Icarus Uprising connoiseur
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

All of them are good , but only Tepig is a dual-type Fire/Fighting which gives him a more diverse Move set and a wider target to STAB,but all of them also come with weaknesses as we all know that already.
... Only Fire and fighting type moves gets stab.
Emboar is also the only starter to have a grass and water damaging move. Which is a +. However, it's defenses are frail, and it is slow. At least it has good HP.
Still to be honest, I find it to be the worst Fire/fighting type so far.

narnia22

Trophies
XP
Country
Tepig is my fav....its dual type and I can simply combine hammer arm and flame charge......and its the only fire type that learns scald.....

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/ZpMdTnZkpRQ?si=Q2MI4UugoSYifY7G Neat