www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Sri Lanka

Dubstep16

Trophies
XP
Country
I know its thw wrong thread but. I have seen some b/w2 hacks. And wondering if there are any hack tools dumped yet??

Byakko3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Gaiaknight

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
What are the features on the DSi and 3DS for this game, other than the Genies alt forms?

no i think the xtransever is dsi and 3ds exclusive iirc ...and pokemon dream radar is 3ds exclusive.but not the genies you can trade them..
you cant trade the genies this was proven with the japanese rom also its not possible to activate the event unless you receive them from pokemon dream radar.

Byakko3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What are the features on the DSi and 3DS for this game, other than the Genies alt forms?

no i think the xtransever is dsi and 3ds exclusive iirc ...and pokemon dream radar is 3ds exclusive.but not the genies you can trade them..
you cant trade the genies this was proven with the japanese rom also its not possible to activate the event unless you receive them from pokemon dream radar.

So even if you made an EXACT duplicate direct from the radar, you still can't do the event?
Damn...

gamefan5

Kid Icarus Uprising connoiseur
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

So even if you made an EXACT duplicate direct from the radar, you still can't do the event?
Damn...
Lol the only way is to 'create' the event pokemon using the pokegen. XD

Reactions: 1 person

narnia22

Trophies
XP
Country

i highly doubt that...bt it has to be from dream radar....but im positive that they can be traded.but guess not with BW (original)..but if they made that 3ds exclusive then they are making a huge mistake...

Byakko3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Damn...

Well yeah, there that...
By the way, anyone gonna try and get the PokeDex Event?
You know, the one that makes your pokedex look like Hugh's?

D

Deleted-236924

Damn...
Nope. That doesn't work.

Gaiaknight

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

i highly doubt that...bt it has to be from dream radar....but im positive that they can be traded.but guess not with BW (original)..but if they made that 3ds exclusive then they are making a huge mistake...
many of us tried on trhe pokegen forums someone witha legit copy of the game and dream radar posted the pokemon files and many of us got them and added them to the game but couldnt trade them.

D

Deleted-236924

They cannot be traded while in Therian forme.
If you switch them over in their B/W formes, then you can trade them.

gamefan5

Kid Icarus Uprising connoiseur
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

Damn...
Nope. That doesn't work.
It should if you know what you're doing. Creating event pokemon (and I mean legal ones) is a cinch.

Gaiaknight

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
They cannot be traded while in Therian forme.
If you switch them over in their B/W formes, then you can trade them.
true but its almost useless cause the only way to change them back to there therian forms is to hack it with pokegen which is a pain to do if all ya want to do is change forms.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Let me finish do the harder drugs