• Views 1,165,667
  • Replies 7,081
  • Likes 5

ZenZero

GBATEMP's regular arse.
Trophies
XP
Country
TBH it's a good thing that it's a DS game.

No its not.

After this, the DS will have had 4 main sets of Pokemon games, plus countless spin offs. The DS has enough Pokemon games..

I know I can play this on a 3DS, but lets be honest, we all know its not the same....

If nintendo really want to propell the 3DS to the masses, two main pokemon games are the obvious answers, People go mad for these.

Reactions: 1 person
D

Deleted-236924

OP

No its not.

After this, the DS will have had 4 main sets of Pokemon games, plus countless spin offs. The DS has enough Pokemon games..

I know I can play this on a 3DS, but lets be honest, we all know its not the same....

If nintendo really want to propell the 3DS to the masses, two main pokemon games are the obvious answers, People go mad for these.
If it was a 3DS game, it would most likely be less popular.
People would complain that the game isn't in 3D.

VMM

Hamon > Stand
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil

No its not.

If it was a 3DS game, it would most likely be less popular.
People would complain that the game isn't in 3D.

Using this outside battle of this game, with some filters or better sprites would be ok for 3DS.
Then using a new battle system, with 3D models and 3D effects, like pokedéx 3d pro.
This would be quite good, and I would buy it.

They could have made instead of 2 black and white games, a Gray with all of this, and all of Black and White 1, and a new form of Kyurem with 680 base stats.
It it was a Gray for DS/3DS, or a Black and White 2 for 3DS I wouldn't be complaining, but this is outrageous, I'll play the game on Acekard, because it ain't worth the price

D

Deleted-236924

OP
I don't see them moving away from sprite-based games anytime soon, though.
People would be pretty disappointed at not getting full 3D models in a 3DS version.

LaViolacion

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
jordavser said:
Lo pongo aqui porque no voy a reflotar el post oficial que debe de estar en las profundidades de la gran lista de posts de este subforo:

Noticia:

"Nuevas formas para Tornadus, Thundurus y Landorus"

Con la filtración de la portada de CoroCoro de este mes, se han desvelado las apariencias de las rumoreadas nuevas formas de Tornadus, Thundurus y Landorus. Tanto Tornadus, Thundurus como Landorus, en sus nuevas formas, lucirán como aves, teniendo plumas y pico. Aparentemente no cambiará sus tipos, así como ya ocurre con Kyurem y sus formas Blanca y Negra.

formas-tornadus-thundurus-landorus.jpg

Recordamos que las siluetas ya las vimos sombreadas en el video promocional de Pokémon AR Searcher, y sabíamos que los Pokémon capturados desde Pokémon AR Searcher podrán ser transferidos a Pokémon Edición Blanca 2 y Negra 2. En la imagen que se reveló, pudimos ver la forma de Tornadus.

Ademas...

La filtración de CoroCoro también indica que por Teselia nos encontraremos a viejos conocidos de la región de Kanto como Brock o Giovanni, y otros más recientes como Cheren o Bel/Bianca aunque esta información está aún por confirmar.

-------

Fuente: Pokemonsafari.net

In short, new forms 4 trio (thundurus, landorus, tornadus) and appearances by old friends (Brock, Giovanni, and some more maybe)

Charon

Trophies
Website
saiph-charon.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Slovenia
Then using a new battle system, with 3D models and 3D effects, like pokedéx 3d pro.

They won't get rid of sprites for the battles for the main series, especially not for 3d models.
And I'm grateful they won't.

They could have made instead of 2 black and white games, a Gray with all of this, and all of Black and White 1, and a new form of Kyurem with 680 base stats.

They have been planning the plot for Kyurem along BW production already (amongst many orther things regarding BW2, with how they only used half of the region for BWs plot, and even there had several places under construction, and all the stuff like that freaking tunnel in driftveil which no NPC even mentioned..), and who knows what kind of differences there will be this time and whether theyre important for a doublesided plot like with BW again.

VMM

Hamon > Stand
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil

They won't get rid of sprites for the battles for the main series, especially not for 3d models.
And I'm grateful they won't.

They have been planning the plot for Kyurem along BW production already (amongst many orther things regarding BW2, with how they only used half of the region for BWs plot, and even there had several places under construction, and all the stuff like that freaking tunnel in driftveil which no NPC even mentioned..), and who knows what kind of differences there will be this time and whether theyre important for a doublesided plot like with BW again.

They won't use 3D models in Black and White 2, but I'm pretty sure they will use it for a pokémon for 3DS.
Why do you think they made pokedéx 3D?

Kyurem been the main pokémon of a next 5th generation game was something everybody knew, but noone expected 2 new versions for 5th gen.

chris888222

GBAtemp's Flygon Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
It's really crazy I swear.

People (I've seen on comments) initially stated: if this game were on 3DS sorry gamefreak but I'm not buying/ please have this on the DS!!!

Now: Gosh. Gamefreak is the laziest company in the world! Not having this game on 3DS!

Personally I also hoped the game to be on the 3DS, but I also understand why it was not. Being a sequel, it MIGHT be possible that this game was designed/planned alongside with BW1.

Now what I hope is: GET RID OF BLACK CITY/WHITE FOREST AND MAKE A BATTLE FRONTIER.

VMM

Hamon > Stand
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil

People (I've seen on comments) initially stated: if this game were on 3DS sorry gamefreak but I'm not buying/ please have this on the DS!!!

Now: Gosh. Gamefreak is the laziest company in the world! Not having this game on 3DS!

Personally I also hoped the game to be on the 3DS, but I also understand why it was not. Being a sequel, it MIGHT be possible that this game was designed/planned alongside with BW1.

Now what I hope is: GET RID OF BLACK CITY/WHITE FOREST AND MAKE A BATTLE FRONTIER.

They don't need to get rid of black city and white forest for making a battle frontier
There is plenty of space in Unova to it.

I'ts like I said:

They could have made instead of 2 black and white games, a Gray with all of this, and all of Black and White 1
It it was a Gray for DS/3DS, or a Black and White 2 for 3DS I wouldn't be complaining, but this is outrageous
Nintendo complains about DLC and making a game incomplete but makes 4 versions of the same game, maybe even more.

For me this is greedyness over the top.

chris888222

GBAtemp's Flygon Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal

They don't need to get rid of black city and white forest for making a battle frontier
There is plenty of space in Unova to it.

I'ts like I said:

They could have made instead of 2 black and white games, a Gray with all of this, and all of Black and White 1
It it was a Gray for DS/3DS, or a Black and White 2 for 3DS I wouldn't be complaining, but this is outrageous
Nintendo complains about DLC and making a game incomplete but makes 4 versions of the same game, maybe even more.

For me this is greedyness over the top.
This is another crazy thing too.

People all over the web claimed that they are sick of a rehash (Grey) and they'll boycott Pokemon for good if Grey comes out.

Well, I'm actually more supportive of a sequel anyway, and I think B City/ W forest will stay.

broitsak

Fight me.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In short, new forms 4 trio (thundurus, landorus, tornadus) and appearances by old friends (Brock, Giovanni, and some more maybe)
misty,steven,cheren as a gym leader(i think),bianca gives u a starter as a favor of professor juniper,N's whereabouts is unknown,and i cant wait to see mecha tyranitar in action!

chris888222

GBAtemp's Flygon Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
jordavser said:
Lo pongo aqui porque no voy a reflotar el post oficial que debe de estar en las profundidades de la gran lista de posts de este subforo:

Noticia:

Con la filtración de la portada de CoroCoro de este mes, se han desvelado las apariencias de las rumoreadas nuevas formas de Tornadus, Thundurus y Landorus. Tanto Tornadus, Thundurus como Landorus, en sus nuevas formas, lucirán como aves, teniendo plumas y pico. Aparentemente no cambiará sus tipos, así como ya ocurre con Kyurem y sus formas Blanca y Negra.

Recordamos que las siluetas ya las vimos sombreadas en el video promocional de Pokémon AR Searcher, y sabíamos que los Pokémon capturados desde Pokémon AR Searcher podrán ser transferidos a Pokémon Edición Blanca 2 y Negra 2. En la imagen que se reveló, pudimos ver la forma de Tornadus.

Ademas...

La filtración de CoroCoro también indica que por Teselia nos encontraremos a viejos conocidos de la región de Kanto como Brock o Giovanni, y otros más recientes como Cheren o Bel/Bianca aunque esta información está aún por confirmar.

-------

jordavser said:

Noticia:

Ademas...

-------

misty,steven,cheren as a gym leader(i think),bianca gives u a starter as a favor of professor juniper,N's whereabouts is unknown,and i cant wait to see mecha tyranitar in action!
To be honest I doubt N will make a comeback in BW2.

EDIT: HE IS BACK.

http://www.gamepur.com/news/8066-pokemon-black-and-white-2-misty-brock-and-other-may-return.html

You might want to extract the scans out. I can't as I'm posting this on iPhone.

D

Deleted_171835

OP

• Alder, Cheren, Bianca, and N will return. Alder appears early in the game, Cheren is now a Normal-type gym leader, Bianca gives you your starter Pokemon (once again Oshawott, Snivy, and Tepig) acting as Professor Juniper's assistant, and N has disappeared.
  • Brock, Misty, Blue, Giovanni, Cynthia, Steven Stone, Lance, Volkner, and possibly others return in the Pokemon World Championship mode. Seems to be a post-game, beefed up version of the Fighting Dojo from HeartGold/SoulSilver.
  • There is a new professor named Burnett who is an "AR Searcher."
  • The Kami Trio (Tornadus, Landorus, Thundurus) have new "Incarnation Forms." These boost the Pokemon's Defense/Speed/Special Defense, Attack, and Special Attack respectively. Thundurus' form is bird-like, Landorus' is tiger-like, and Tornadus' dragon/serpent-like.
  • PokeWood is the name of a movie-making mode, where you "film a movie" by participating in Pokemon battles. An example is a scenario with Mecha-Tyranitar.
  • Icarrus Gym Leader Brycen (from Black and White) has a confrontation with newcomer Homika's father, which seems to lead to her becoming the Gym Leader for that town. Homika is the girl with the guitar below.

I'm excited for the Pokemon World Championship thing. The Fighting Dojo (HG/SS) and Survival Area restaurant (Platinum) where you battle gym leaders are one of my favourite places.

chris888222

GBAtemp's Flygon Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal

• Alder, Cheren, Bianca, and N will return. Alder appears early in the game, Cheren is now a Normal-type gym leader, Bianca gives you your starter Pokemon (once again Oshawott, Snivy, and Tepig) acting as Professor Juniper's assistant, and N has disappeared.
  • Brock, Misty, Blue, Giovanni, Cynthia, Steven Stone, Lance, Volkner, and possibly others return in the Pokemon World Championship mode. Seems to be a post-game, beefed up version of the Fighting Dojo from HeartGold/SoulSilver.
  • There is a new professor named Burnett who is an "AR Searcher."
  • The Kami Trio (Tornadus, Landorus, Thundurus) have new "Incarnation Forms." These boost the Pokemon's Defense/Speed/Special Defense, Attack, and Special Attack respectively. Thundurus' form is bird-like, Landorus' is tiger-like, and Tornadus' dragon/serpent-like.
  • PokeWood is the name of a movie-making mode, where you "film a movie" by participating in Pokemon battles. An example is a scenario with Mecha-Tyranitar.
  • Icarrus Gym Leader Brycen (from Black and White) has a confrontation with newcomer Homika's father, which seems to lead to her becoming the Gym Leader for that town. Homika is the girl with the guitar below.

I'm excited for the Pokemon World Championship thing. The Fighting Dojo (HG/SS) and Survival Area restaurant (Platinum) where you battle gym leaders are one of my favourite places.
Woah.

So now it means that Homika took over Icirrus Gym? Damn it Brycen fits Icirrus so well. :(

Very very hyped for the world championship and the return of N. Now the very last thing it needs is maybe a battle frontier a game corner. :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    T @ Texasauras: IS ANYONE ON TWITCH.COM TWITCH.COM/THESUSHIDRAGON