GBAtemp's Lurker
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
i rather enjoyed beating the game !
i just beat the Elite Four but now i have no idea where to go .

i checked out my trainer card , great job with the badges BUT one problem ; the dates are wrong >_<
i accidentally forgot to set the date on my DS to normal , so now it says i completed and got badges at 2008 :\
does anyone know how i can change this xD ?
it's a little bother to me , and i don't want to start a whole new playthrough since i've been trying to collect all if not most of the Pokemon in this region since it's pretty small .

Slyakin

See ya suckers
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, there are a few more cities to go to! In the last city (Opleucid? Weird name), there is a tunnel at the right of town that leads to a bunch of new cities. Trust me, the trainers get REALLY HARD.

And the dates? Uhhh, I'm not sure about that.

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I also want to know how to change the dates. I accidentally left my DStwo's in-game-menu open for too long, and now it thinks I caught my 6th badge on 00/00/2000.

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Splych said:
i accidentally forgot to set the date on my DS to normal , so now it says i completed and got badges at 2008 :\
I'm pretty sure you can't fix this. It is permanently recorded in the save file. Someone correct me if I'm mistaken.

Splych

GBAtemp's Lurker
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Lacius said:
Splych said:
I'm pretty sure you can't fix this. It is permanently recorded in the save file. Someone correct me if I'm mistaken.
ugh . . . i was hoping PokeSav could do something , but i explored a lot of it already and nothing .
imagine doing a new game . . . that'd be a pain . after wasting 16 hours of my life into this game , then in the end , i decide to do a new game .

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pA63mm5FnMo&embeds_referring_euri=https%3A%2F%2Flostmediawiki.com...