Pokemon Brilliant Diamond leaked online ten days prior to release

dial.png

The third time's the charm, as the third major Nintendo release in the past month has been leaked onto the internet a good few days prior to the official launch date. Following Metroid Dread and Mario Party Superstars, Pokemon Brilliant Diamond is floating about online, both in .NSP and .XCI form, and it looks like the game is able to be booted and playable in some form through Nintendo Switch emulator Ryujinx as well. While the leaked version of Brilliant Diamond comes in at around 4.30GB, there is a scheduled 8GB day-one update that won't be available until the launch date, November 19th.

As always, it's important to remember that GBAtemp's ToS do NOT allow linking to warez or illegal content, so please be mindful!

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
[how do they get things ahead of street date]
Its the world we live in now
?
It has been the world we have lived in for decades now, and likely will be as long we have hacked devices and retailers selling premade copies.

no its playable but the ost isnt complete ....instead of the game soundtrack it sounds like someone plays the sounds on a trumphet
To be fair if they had actually committed to that and gone full doot...

• Haha
Reactions: DarkCoffe64 and Xzi

smf

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Its the world we live in now, I Just hope my theory is right about the day one update overhaling the whole game, Its the best way I can come up with on how they can fight things like this.

It's been happening since the 1980's

Release groups used to buy games from distributors & they would receive it before the official date as it's impossible to ship the games to everyone at midnight.

Within a few hours it would have been cracked and uploaded onto BBS.

The only difference is that now even lamers can get hold of them.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
It's been happening since the 1980's

Release groups used to buy games from distributors & they would receive it before the official date as it's impossible to ship the games to everyone at midnight.

Within a few hours it would have been cracked and uploaded onto BBS.

The only difference is that now even lamers can get hold of them.
Plenty of dodgy market stalls and computer fayres loaded with whatever for Amiga games, PC games, tape games and whatever else, carrying on way into the PS1 era while that was all current.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Its the world we live in now, I Just hope my theory is right about the day one update overhaling the whole game, Its the best way I can come up with on how they can fight things like this.
it wont be lol if they were doing stuff like this they would advertise it as such, this was probably a bad revision they sent out to make the cartridges and only realized latter that it wasnt the correct build, nintendo will reprint this games in the future with the patch added but im guessing they sent a beta to make cartridges by mistake, it wasnt the first time something like this happened in videogames. the 8gb probably will address ost and several files/ textures that were improved from the wrong revision, they wont add anything for sure.

this was a mess the moment they said it wasnt even GF doing it, and handled to a studio that ususaly is a support studio that doesnt do most of the games but rather parts of games, it had to end up in a mess.

it would be fun if only one version used a bad build and the other is fine lol, i will wait and see, and if nintendo reprints the game with newer patch latter i will get that instead.

Deleted member 514389

GBA Connoisseur
Trophies
Website
f.ls
XP
Country
Germany
Seems they got their pokeymans.

I'm still torn.
Get this one, or wait for the new one...
I only want the mons till Gen2 to be there..

60 is far too much for this...

I had seen GBA rom hack with more effort than this. No wonder they avoid advertise this game.
You should save that post for January...

It'll make this game look good by comparison 🙃

ZeroFX

why?
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Nice lets download, not even buying this one tbh even if it's good, maybe physical used to be able to play online I'm tired of game freak.

D34DL1N3R

Nephilim
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mixed feelings. On one hand I dont' care, on the other I'm glad N got hurt.

Lmao. As if N are suffering some huge loss that will "hurt" them. The number of people pirating the games is an EXTREMELY insignificant number in comparison to those who will purchase them.

awin59

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Estonia
I played for about an hour this afternoon and didn't even notice anything strange with the music (I haven't really paid attention to it to be honest). I noticed one possible bug in the pokedex but, so far, it seems far from being "unplayable".

Seriel

Doing her best
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
did anyone test yuzu yet? I don't have my hacked switch on me but i'm pretty sure my gaming laptop can handle it
It works perfectly fine in Yuzu. I had to stop myself before I got too far in the emulator because I have it preordered @_@

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I plan to buy one of these games at least at some point, but after last month, I need to recoup some moneys. is it worth getting both or not? Nintendo had a special gift for people who got shield and sword, which I did.

SonyUSA

We're all mad here
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So anyone 20 years from now reliving their childhood won't be able to play this properly because the physical cart only has the beta build, essentially?

Reactions: Axido

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I just want a Pokemon Hell Raiser fan game 😭
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Anyone wanna play with my joydock
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Biomutant looks cool tho, may have to try that
  • Quincy @ Quincy:
    Usually when such a big title leaks the Temp will be the first to report about it (going off of historical reports here, Pokemon SV being the latest one I can recall seeing pop up here)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I still like how a freaking mp3 file hacks webos all that security defeated by text yet again
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    They have simulators for everything nowdays, cray cray. How about a sim that shows you playing the Switch.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's called yuzu
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I want a 120hz 4k tv but crazy how more expensive the 120hz over the 60hz are. Or even more crazy is the price of 8k's.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    No real point since movies are 30fps
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Not a big movie buff, more of a gamer tbh. And Series X is 120hz 8k ready, but yea only 120hz 4k games out right now, but thinking of in the future.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Mostly why you never see TV manufacturers going post 60hz
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I only watch tv when i goto bed, it puts me to sleep, and I have a nas drive filled w my fav shows so i can watch them in order, commercial free. I usually watch Married w Children, or South Park
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Stremio ruined my need for nas
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I stream from Nas to firestick, one on every tv, and use Kodi. I'm happy w it, plays everything. (I pirate/torrent shows/movies on pc, and put on nas)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Kodi repost are still pretty popular
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What the hell is Kodi reposts? what do you mean, or "Wut?" -xdqwerty
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Google them basically web crawlers to movie sites
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    oh you mean the 3rd party apps on Kodi, yea i know what you mean, yea there are still a few cool ones, in fact watched the new planet of the apes movie other night w wifey thru one, was good pic surprisingly, not a cam
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Damn, only $2.06 and free shipping. Gotta cost more for them to ship than $2.06
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I got my Dad a firestick for Xmas and showed him those 3rd party sites on Kodi, he loves it, all he watches anymore. He said he has got 3 letters from AT&T already about pirating, but he says f them, let them shut my internet off (He wants out of his AT&T contract anyways)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's where stremio comes to play never got a letter about it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I just use a VPN, even give him my login and password so can use it also, and he refuses, he's funny.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I had to find and get him an old style flip phone even without text, cause thats what he wanted. No text, no internet, only phone calls. Old, old school.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I had to find and get him an old style flip phone even without text, cause thats what he wanted...