ROM Hack Pokemon Brilliant Diamond & Shining Pearl Cheat Database

angrynewraze

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have gotten threads shut down on here before many time's and she knows i have. i have no problem doing it to this one
Noooo!!!!! We needs this thread bc we needs the cheats. I'm sure she knows that a lot of people contributed to the cheats and she gives them the credit.

danver

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i will say this most of the cheats that sky has posted and a little of the others that some have posted have been leaked from the real authors to take credit so their head can get bigger when it does not need to be

• Haha
Reactions: DuhNinja

angrynewraze

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i will say this most of the cheats that sky has posted and a little of the others that some have posted have been leaked from the real authors to take credit so their head can get bigger when it does not need to be
to be honest I don't really care who made them as long as they work. But I can't get them to work in either yuzu or ryujinx. So I guess I can blame those 2 you mentioned for making shitty broken codes then.

angrynewraze

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
true but some people don't really care if its legit or not mostly do to a switch being banned or not wanting to get banned
I just buy unpatched switches so I can just use cfw and keep my switch from being banned. and I just play non legit games.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIpfWORQWhU