ROM Hack Pokemon Brilliant Diamond & Shining Pearl Cheat Database

SSJSnooze

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yo, im having some issues with Diamond. I followed everything that the guide to install stated and im getting an error the moment i try and load the game. I have the correct txt file in the contents folder and everything installed. If i remove the cheat file, everything works fine. Any Tips?

EmanueleBGN

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Italy
Yo, im having some issues with Diamond. I followed everything that the guide to install stated and im getting an error the moment i try and load the game. I have the correct txt file in the contents folder and everything installed. If i remove the cheat file, everything works fine. Any Tips?
It should be a code that corrupts the whole file (it happened to me) or the .txt file is too much big: remove the cheats you don't use

dragonjulio20

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you for the codes, they work great on Switch. I noticied that aftet get the itens events none of the places that trigger them works, like that old house of Harbor Inn is locked and theres nothing on route 224, do you guys think the last update kinda soft-lock the events?

dragonjulio20

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you for the codes, they work great on Switch. I noticied that aftet get the itens events none of the places that trigger them works, like that old house of Harbor Inn is locked and theres nothing on route 224, do you guys think the last update kinda soft-lock the events?
Forget to say i already Beat the game, got National Pokedex and caught Cresselia.

OblivionReign

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I tried to install it on my CFW with Edizon. The issue kept happening when lunching the game. Could not be read. It only happen when the cheat files are installed. Works fine before and even after removing it.

Running 13.1.0 AMS 1.2.4
You need to fix your system_settings.ini in config_templates folder. I have it on main OP post.

So its come to my attention that people are fighting over cheat codes. How sad must people be fighting over cheat codes.

the level of sad is below low.
Yes indeed it is.
I just want to thank @SkyQueen for her contribution since day 1. Much appreciated, Keep up the good work.
Thank you. And I want to reiterate as I have many times already that I made only the item codes and helped update others :)

And since some of these other people are going to keep harassing me on my thread.

Some one person is all mad that i updated Patjenovas shiny code to 1.1.0
After somebody posted the 1.0 version in my thread like 6 times asking for an updated one. So i did. I knew where it came from but somebody already posted the code there's nothing I can do. So i updated it and mention credts to Patjenova.

And well despite who knows how many people in the private thread leaking all of their codes for God knows what reason I'm getting my butt kicked with harassment instead.

Including from one particular cheat creator not named I didn't appreciate being attacked being attacked so I attacked back. I am not ashamed of that.

If people want to be a piece of human trash I'll be one back.

The people know who they are. If they really want to cry over one code that was leaked tons of times already and I just made it for a new version for a new version not claiming credit whatsoever, go ahead then. Cry about it. But dont go and keep bullying me.

Yall k ow no one else was gonna make a shiny code. If you can make another shiny code in ASM code do it prove it. Otherwise keeping a code with only one fixed set of addresses isnt fair whatsoever.

I've said my piece this BDSP thread is the last I'm giving back to the community. Im completely put after this.

Last edited by OblivionReign,

OblivionReign

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
1) Move sd:/atmospshere/config_templates/system_settings.ini to sd:/atmospshere/config/ 2) Find this line ;dmnt_cheats_enabled_by_default = u8!0x1 Change line to dmnt_cheats_enabled_by_default = u8!0x0 ******DELETE THE SEMI COLON ( ; )

DuhNinja

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@SkyQueen Your work is always appreciated and if possible we would appreciate your contributions, please don't let some trolling troll faced ninny put you off from helping others.

HiddenApples

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im trying to use the Shiny Code for Dialga, but when I hold L the fight is just automatically over and kills all wild encounters afterwards. any idea whats going on?

aerios169

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Is posible to use online on this game with a hacked switch ?? I know is not the right post but reading the post, some one told that

iMaxed0ut

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@SkyQueen You have been and always will be appreciated. There are more people that vastly appreciate you and what you do than there are trolls who thrive on your discouragement. That being said, take care of yourself and enjoy the game and don’t bury your nose too much in the codes.

I know it seems like a thankless voluntary service, but hopefully enough people will say thank you to make it worth while.

I’m currently going through that cheat video series you posted a while back to learn how to help too! You’ve inspired an attitude of giving back in at least a few people!

People will always have yuckiness in their hearts, just don’t let what they spew from their hearts affect you.

Again thank you for all you do in both this community and the AC Community and wherever else you help others and sacrifice your time for!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol