Pokemon Duel Now Available

Quietly released this morning by The Pokemon Company was Pokemon Duel, a mobile game which originally released in Japan last year as Pokemon Comaster. The game is a sort of mix of a traditional card game and a board game, featuring the classic Pokemon critters. It's a free to play title, and there are, of course in app purchases. It's available right now for iOS and Android.

Build your party of Pokémon figures and play against your friends in Pokémon Duel, free to download for iPhone, iPad, and Android devices! In Pokémon Duel, your objective is to deploy your Pokémon figures on the game board and move them to the goal in your opponent's territory. To win the game, you have to reach your goal before your opponent reaches theirs!

:arrow: Official Site
:arrow: App Store
:arrow: Google Play Store

Metoroid0

Samus Aran
Trophies
Website
www.metroidwiki.org
XP
Country
Japan
Nintendo's smartphone games are actually way better than the majority of crapperware that Android/iOS marketplaces have and had it not been for the backlash that Mario Run received on iOS, the Nintendo smartphone games wouldn't have IAP. £7.99 / $9.99 is a decent price for a full Mario game and with the challenges of collecting the coloured coins it adds more replayability and dare I say, annoyance (cause it makes you go back :P).

I'm glad Nintendo's making games for Android/iOS because anyone that has seen the marketplaces know they are filled with garbage clones of Royal Clash, Flappy Birds, Angry Birds and other shitty games.
Anddroid have WAAY better bames if you know where and what to look.
And i meant pokemons in general, but especially on phones.

marksteele

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Honestly this game looks simple at first but it has quite a bit of depth in terms of abilities. It's nowhere near as deep as the actual games (there's no type advantages for one thing) but the abilities are enough to add in a bit of strategy (For example, running a ghost-type team is a rush strategy since they can pass through enemies and allies.)

Given that the games been out for less than a year in JPN, I expect they'll add some nifty features as time goes on.

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Honestly this game looks simple at first but it has quite a bit of depth in terms of abilities. It's nowhere near as deep as the actual games (there's no type advantages for one thing) but the abilities are enough to add in a bit of strategy (For example, running a ghost-type team is a rush strategy since they can pass through enemies and allies.)

Given that the games been out for less than a year in JPN, I expect they'll add some nifty features as time goes on.
It's fun in the sense that highly roll-based board games are fun. There's strategy there but dumb luck can also get you pretty damn far. Especially if you random the right Pokemon. Natu has solo won me so many PvP games, lol.

kntjns

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is a great news. But I want to know how to play pokemongo using vpn service. According to many internet sources (such as this one https://www.bestvpnrating.com/vpnrating/5-best-vpns-pokemon-go), vpns change real ip to the desired one. As I understand, my location will be changed too providing new areas with pokemons. Am I right? Does anyone try to use vpn while playing?

Imacaredformy2ds

Smartass
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
This is a great news. But I want to know how to play pokemongo using vpn service. According to many internet sources (such as this one https://www.bestvpnrating.com/vpnrating/5-best-vpns-pokemon-go), vpns change real ip to the desired one. As I understand, my location will be changed too providing new areas with pokemons. Am I right? Does anyone try to use vpn while playing?
Fucking poser
It's Pokémon, not Pokémons
Also about VPN, go ahead, but just maybe you'll get banned
The game detects sudden changes in location

kntjns

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fucking poser
It's Pokémon, not Pokémons
Also about VPN, go ahead, but just maybe you'll get banned
The game detects sudden changes in location

Thank you for correcting my mistake. Now I know that pokemon is written without s. What is more, I'm searching for the interested point and not for abuses.
Anyway, I'm truly grateful for your prompt reply.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Wut