What do you think about the hackrom?

• Total voters

dradonhunter11

French o-MEGA modder
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
http://imgur.com/a/6i62V i will do more, now you believe me?
it look good, but again you have nothing in game ^^
I am making my own romhack but I have no thread for now
Maybe I can test for you?
I can provide good in game screenshot like this:
mFZyxl4.png

GeUaqaz.png

Deleted member 373223

Pink = Best colour
Trophies
XP
mFZyxl4.png

GeUaqaz.png
everyone can make screen in-game good-looking (no offense) he just didn't ended editing yet and probably he does want to repack stuff the most possible since it's pretty a big game.

Rayzark

giooig
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Basic texture editing, sure. I would put that in the opening post. Speaking of which, how do you think you're gonna have "Shadow", "Galaxy" and "Pure" mons?
Do you know how to? Do you know if that's possible? If you do, how? That's the kind of thing I'm getting at.
It's not a type, is only a different pokemon, like delta pokemon in insurgence.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

mFZyxl4.png

GeUaqaz.png
If you want yes, I will pm you when I have the betas!

Thelostrune

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
pk3ds can do it simply fine. (i think)
You can't clone or add things out of the blue like that, so it would have to be edited on the mons he has in mind. "Increased stats" would mean changed stats for a whole mon.
Say "Pure Zigzagoon" or something. That would mean every Zigzagoon has increased stats.

It's not a type, is only a different pokemon, like delta pokemon in insurgence.
I hope you know that ROM hacking isn't this flexible yet. There's a lot of stuff we can't edit yet, most of which is dynamic things.

Rayzark

giooig
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
You can't clone or add things out of the blue like that, so it would have to be edited on the mons he has in mind. "Increased stats" would mean changed stats for a whole mon.
Say "Pure Zigzagoon" or something. That would mean every Zigzagoon has increased stats.

Probably I will delete the randomizer thing, so you can't find another Pure zigzagoon.

Octoling

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow, this is really cool, if you want to DM for skype maybe I can help with the story because this is so interesting and very creative, I wish you good luck and post some screenshots too. Also, post this on other forums like project pokemon, more people will help since that site is dedicated to pokemon rom hacks only

Rayzark

giooig
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Wow, this is really cool, if you want to DM for skype maybe I can help with the story because this is so interesting and very creative, I wish you good luck and post some screenshots too. Also, post this on other forums like project pokemon, more people will help since that site is dedicated to pokemon rom hacks only
Ok mate I will pm you later. :D

Rayzark

giooig
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
we can, using pk3ds, we can change wild encuonter even without randmizing. (a friendy tip for rayzark, clik on thelostrune name and click the ignore button)
I will not only because I like talking with other people that think differents things, but if Continue...

Thelostrune

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
we can, using pk3ds, we can change wild encuonter even without randmizing.

I know, however outside that, you can't. Randomizing is the better choice here because there's less chance you'll encounter it twice.
Also, you can change its appearance, shiny appearance and all that, but you won't be able to have two separate versions of Zigzagoon. As I said, it's not possible to add mons out of the blue like that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: Castlevania uhh... whatever rhymes with Castlevania...