OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Just calm down everyone! Jeez!

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Nobody likes "forum fights"

Also this hack seems really cool all the rom hacks of pokemon I see lately are just hard mode. A hack with all this stuff seems real neat try to send us a beta asap I'm hyped
Thank you! :)

Rayzark

giooig
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
No problem! How far are you into completing the beta? I would love to see some screenshots too. Also could you share some more info about the hack (sorry for all the questions this hack seems just super awesome!)
The beta is 50%, screenshots soon (if you search there are in page 2 or 3), what info you want to know? :)

frillyseal_69

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The beta is 50%, screenshots soon (if you search there are in page 2 or 3), what info you want to know? :)
Mostly just random stuff. What will the story be like if you change it?, will you release a non randomized version?, what are the shadow, pure pokemon?, and what new mega evolutions?

Rayzark

giooig
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Mostly just random stuff. What will the story be like if you change it?, will you release a non randomized version?, what are the shadow, pure pokemon?, and what new mega evolutions?
I will do an easy story I think, not too much changes. Yeah I will, with different encounters. There is galaxy rayquaza for example.

I don't think a 10 year old will have a hack 3ds lol
Yeah but honestly I don't like do this kind of things. But is a nice idea. ;)

Just saw the screenshots THEY LOOK AWESOME!!!!!
Thank you! In game soon!

Chiejina

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay I've been out of Rom hacking for years now but here is something i think is still the same.

You can't add more pokemon than are in the game.

For example, if you want shadow, pure, galaxy types of a pokemon, you will have to replace current pokemon with the texture edit/ stat edit/ type edit/ Pokedex discription.

So lets say you have A Normal Charmander, Galaxy Charmander, Shadow Charmander, and Pure Charmander. You will have to get rid of 3 other Pokemon. Right?

For one I don't know how good the tools for editing 3ds pokemon games are. I've been away from it.
The randomizes encounters also. You will have to find a way to change encounter code for the game. Last time I checked, You can change what Pokemon are encountered in each area, but not possible to encounter just any pokemon because each place had a certain allotment. If there is a route only 1 Enounter type and it's Zigzagoon, You will have to remove Zigzagoon and put another Pokemon, like Torchic. But you can't add another encounter like Ralts and Torchic, just Torchic.

I'm going off what i know about GBA Hacking.

Reactions: Thelostrune

Rayzark

giooig
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Okay I've been out of Rom hacking for years now but here is something i think is still the same.

You can't add more pokemon than are in the game.

For example, if you want shadow, pure, galaxy types of a pokemon, you will have to replace current pokemon with the texture edit/ stat edit/ type edit/ Pokedex discription.

So lets say you have A Normal Charmander, Galaxy Charmander, Shadow Charmander, and Pure Charmander. You will have to get rid of 3 other Pokemon. Right?

For one I don't know how good the tools for editing 3ds pokemon games are. I've been away from it.
The randomizes encounters also. You will have to find a way to change encounter code for the game. Last time I checked, You can change what Pokemon are encountered in each area, but not possible to encounter just any pokemon because each place had a certain allotment. If there is a route only 1 Enounter type and it's Zigzagoon, You will have to remove Zigzagoon and put another Pokemon, like Torchic. But you can't add another encounter like Ralts and Torchic, just Torchic.

I'm going off what i know about GBA Hacking.
Hi! I know it's impossible adding new pokemons, for the new mega I will replace an useless pokemon. With Charmander will exist only Galaxy charmander, not 3 charmanders. And randomizing is easy, only pressing one button. :)

Chiejina

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi! I know it's impossible adding new pokemons, for the new mega I will replace an useless pokemon. With Charmander will exist only Galaxy charmander, not 3 charmanders. And randomizing is easy, only pressing one button. :)

Ahh I see what your doing. So its possible to give any Pokemon the power to Mega Evovle? What you're doing is if they click Mega Evolve, it will be linked to the useless pokemon you replaced right?

And randomizing is that easy? Damn didn't know. Well good luck.

Jonna

Some sort of musician.
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Canada
What determines the uselessness of a Pokemon?

frillyseal_69

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just make when the galaxy pokemon the shiny variant and when the galaxy pokemon is said to appear have the pokemon always be shiny. (Im a noob I dont know if that is how it works)

Also try and make randomizeing an option it may be more fun that way just a recommendation

Rayzark

giooig
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Ahh I see what your doing. So its possible to give any Pokemon the power to Mega Evovle? What you're doing is if they click Mega Evolve, it will be linked to the useless pokemon you replaced right?

And randomizing is that easy? Damn didn't know. Well good luck.
Thank you! :)
What determines the uselessness of a Pokemon?
Idk but who like barbaracle?

Reactions: Chiejina

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's a shame some people's cake always resort to the same taste