ROM Hack Pokemon HG/SS hack - no gen 3 and 4?

Sora de Eclaune

All our splendor...
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
That's a good idea, actually.

I'll look into the 2nd gen events back when G/S/C came out.

These might help you:
One of Ash's pokemon?
Maybe a guaranteed shiny, or an option to say "Neither!" which causes her to give you a Master Ball instead or maybe causes Gen III and IV Pokemon to appear in the wild and in trainer battles again.

D

Deleted-236924

Well it doesn't really matter for the Sinjoh Ruins event; You can have it give just Mew and Celebi, with no third one, and have the player choose between two instead of three.
It all works out in the end, because you can only do this event twice anyway, which would be more than enough to obtain the two of these.

Although we could edit the script for the event so that you can do it more than once, but I think it'd be better that way. I can't really think of any other Gen I-II Pokémon that isn't already available in-game.

broitsak

Fight me.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
^^

I'll do that. Imma look into it right when I get the chance.

EDIT: Alright, I edited Route 29, Route 30, The Sprout Tower, Route 31, Union Cave, and Slowpoke well. (basically what I did was remove the Hoenn and Sinnoh Pokemon noises that would usually occur after beating the game). I'll get to everything else either tomorrow or the weekends.
Am I going to get any help? :3
I'll give you guys credit for giving me ideas.
I might have trouble with the text. If you guys are too busy, I'll understand.

And Sora, the reason im doing this hack is because I want to remove the later generations. I probably won't be adding them back.

Reactions: EZ-Megaman

Black-Ice

Founder of the Church of Renamon
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Classic Gold and Classic Silver.

I like that.
I'll start with HG then go on to SS.
WAIT
as an inquiry thread into if hacks were out this was fine, its not allowed to transmission itself into an official hack thread without going through screening.
So if you're making this hack now, i'll suggest setting yourself up in my comfy abandoned thread. ^_^

broitsak

Fight me.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WAIT
as an inquiry thread into if hacks were out this was fine, its not allowed to transmission itself into an official hack thread without going through screening.
So if you're making this hack now, i'll suggest setting yourself up in my comfy abandoned thread. ^_^
Don't worry, I haven't forgotten, I'll make a post there whenever I can.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: sigh