ROM Hack Pokemon Legends Arceus Cheat Database

serenity42

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Attached are the blocks for the fashion items. I'm playing a female character, but this shouldn't matter. All values are set to '02' to unlock everything that is in the current version of the game. Upload them into PKHex via 'import blocks from folder' and it should do it automatically.

Working for me! Got everything and not seeing any issues with it. Thank you!

No hair unlock so maybe we can find that one day but just really happy to have the clothes unlocked since so much is locked until late game. Thank you!

kite21

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hi, I found a way to capture Lord pokemon during boss battle with a clever use of the flag teleporting cheat. I made a video showing how:

Basically you want to teleport out of the arena and look for a wild pokemon/battle, shenanigans ensue.

Thank you for making this possible with that cheat. Calling out Lord Avalugg is a sight to behold o3o.

Here's proof:

FK2weufX0A0nfMG

Cocolocooo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, I found a way to capture Lord pokemon during boss battle with a clever use of the flag teleporting cheat. I made a video showing how:

Basically you want to teleport out of the arena and look for a wild pokemon/battle, shenanigans ensue.

Thank you for making this possible with that cheat. Calling out Lord Avalugg is a sight to behold o3o.

Here's proof:

FK2weufX0A0nfMG

Yea someone mentioned this metod before, still no matter how way you doid (cheat code spawn/ teleport exploit/ PKHex) when you load your game they revert back to they normal color (with the teleport exploit they retain some of the aura but looks glitched) and they normal height (alpha nobles are even smaller than normal alphas), the only way to "keep" the lord form is doing live injection with LiveHex until now, I wonder if is possible to get a cheat/mod or anything to keep the full yellow color/glow/aura and the height.

Last edited by Cocolocooo,
Reactions: chworden and kite21

kite21

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Yea someone mentioned this metod before, still no matter what way you doid (cheat code spawn/ teleport exploit/ PKHex) when you load your game they revert back to they normal color (with the teleport exploit they retain some of the aura but looks glitched) and they normal height (alpha nobles are even smaller than normal alphas), the only way to "keep" the lord form is doing live injection with LiveHex until now, I wonder if is possible to get a cheat/mod or anything to keep the full yellow color/glow/aura and the height.
Yeah I noticed that, Avalugg looked so funny. I also found it really funny when I accidentally activated the pokedex cheat and Avalugg got replaced by what looked like a very confused Lucario. He was completely froze in place and the draw distance was all messed up. If I moved a little to the left he would just disappear.
file.png

Also pitting giant Avaluggs against each other was kind of funny
vlcsnap-2022-02-05-20h46m25s012.png

Skooz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i cant get the distortion cheat to work no matter what, where exactly am i supposed to hit L+R? I tried it in every single map outside of village and there is just no distortion

kite21

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
you tried it as in story mode not post game catching the noble, as u need go through cut scenes to progress?
Huh, good question. No I only tried it in the post game. I don't have any other save backups. You are right in your assumption. I wonder if the game would break if you capture the noble and go back to the village, then go back to arena. Would that lock the game in an unwinnable state? I'll look for a save online tomorrow and try your idea out.

khuong

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
There's more flags that were found.. so if you want some funny looking pokemon.. LOL..

As for fashion unlocks.. I think I found the function...

RamenNoodles

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

OmegaX123

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
then this cheat will not work on it
Is that 100% certain, or are you assuming Yuzu and Ryujinx work the same way? Because Yuzu can't use button press cheats at all, but Ryujinx I've been able to use the 999 of whatever item is in your 1st slot cheat (which only works by pressing R), as well as the always shinies in the field cheat (which only works by pressing dpad right to turn it on/dpad left to turn it off), so if you're assuming that it won't work because it's a button press based cheat, then it might, but if you're absolutely certain that it won't work because you or someone else has tried it with that specific emulator and confirmed it, then I guess you're right.

EDIT: And the 999 item cheat is double proof that Yuzu and Ryujinx work differently, because I've read (and experienced for myself besides) that Yuzu can't do "999 item" cheats either, but Ryujinx can.

Jugiatsu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Slightly off-topic as it doesn't relate to Arceus directly but for anyone who is using EdiZon overlay and the Switch Pro controller what keybinds are you using to make it work?

I can use the Default L+Down+R-stick on the actual Switch device itself but that doesn't register when I use the Pro controller. I looked at the FAQ and went to try and find the config file for what the button press is but didn't see it in my SD card. Do you have to create a file and write it out yourself? I don't have a config/tesla folder

Cocolocooo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you tried it as in story mode not post game catching the noble, as u need go through cut scenes to progress?
You can doit from the beggining, just need to talk again to the npc that started the cutscene or get in the area again, sometimes gets bugged so you has to get back to the town, anyway if you found you cant advance you can save and reload and continue the history (but the captured lord became a smaller/bugged aura version, can fight and everything thou), its fun for speedruns with lords if you dont reset the game to keep the lord form.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: j