Finally I`ve done it ! :D
2022012602174100-7CBCCE282CD36658AB28471FB4791102.jpg

becausebcoz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
also the code for pokemon to not die doesnt work mine still died lol (I mean its alive but made me switch it out like it died, but could just switch straight back) edit number 3: it is alive but cant actually use any of its moves it just bugged it out edit4: it bugged the whole battle and im softlocked inside, cant swap pokemon or anything

LightDark

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did you get the one in the little iron quarry made of square blocks with Bronzor inside?
Yes. Is there one ine the temple of sinnoh, between Celestica ruins and primeval grotto or near stonetooth and bolderoll ravine? Those are the areas I didn't find wisps, but maybe I found one there before.

LightDark

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes. Is there one ine the temple of sinnoh, between Celestica ruins and primeval grotto or near stonetooth and bolderoll ravine? Those are the areas I didn't find wisps, but maybe I found one there before.
Actually I just found my last one haha. Was north of primeval grotto under a tree in the area with ruins.

Justerino

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey, I'm stuck on the campsite quest too, could you tell me where to find Craig?
Not sure if you found an answer already but I had a quest to use a swinub to find mushrooms or something. After I finished that quest, craig had appeared. It might have been because the NPC locations were close to eachother but it was near the waterfall iirc

Justerino

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Man, it feels weird to have "beaten" the game before its fully released. I plan on picking it up Friday just to transfer it to a legit switch lol. Might wait until I do the research missions legit/hex em but then why bother

xperjo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Man, it feels weird to have "beaten" the game before its fully released. I plan on picking it up Friday just to transfer it to a legit switch lol. Might wait until I do the research missions legit/hex em but then why bother
Yeah bro haha :D

I am going to buy the game to support the makers. But I cannot do anything else then the side quests to fully complete the game xD

tyrod

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
question since one of you guys have arceus how do you get him when it says seek all pokemon does catching them all
count or can it count if you just see them in battle or the wild cause catching them all seems really hard without pkhex support?

PolskaKielbasa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
How do space-time distortions work?
I think this is how it works:
- Distortion spawns in random location
- Random rare Pokemon spawn inside it shortly after
- After a certain amount of time, distortion disappears
- A certain amount of time passes until another distortion appears in a random location

I'm not sure what these times are but they can easily be measured with a stop watch to see if the times are consistent. Also, the locations might not be random. There could be an order that these spawn locations follow, the same could apply to the group of Pokemon that spawn.

OblivionReign

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
also the code for pokemon to not die doesnt work mine still died lol (I mean its alive but made me switch it out like it died, but could just switch straight back) edit number 3: it is alive but cant actually use any of its moves it just bugged it out edit4: it bugged the whole battle and im softlocked inside, cant swap pokemon or anything
They are a lil weird. Turn on the insra kill one it seems to have both effects in it. Also invincibility doesnt work if its a traded mon.

_______

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
question since one of you guys have arceus how do you get him when it says seek all pokemon does catching them all
count or can it count if you just see them in battle or the wild cause catching them all seems really hard without pkhex support?
I believe you have to catch them all (or trade them), just saw them won't do. And I don't think it's that hard. There are some that are rare, but not that rare if you knew where to look. And some pokemon can only be obtained through quests (some pretty tedious), this is how they make you do all the side quests without telling you to do all the side quests. This game probably the only one that can complete the pokedex 100% with just one copy and without internet or a friend.

Consider this game only take 60 hours to beat (100% dex completion, all main/side quests done) and you can trade pokemon, force you to complete the dex is a way to prolong the potential game time.

_______

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I think this is how it works:
- Distortion spawns in random location
- Random rare Pokemon spawn inside it shortly after
- After a certain amount of time, distortion disappears
- A certain amount of time passes until another distortion appears in a random location

I'm not sure what these times are but they can easily be measured with a stop watch to see if the times are consistent. Also, the locations might not be random. There could be an order that these spawn locations follow, the same could apply to the group of Pokemon that spawn.
I think the time also related to battle/catch counts. If you idle there, seems it won't happen. And it rarely happens once in post game period.

Witchfyre

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I think the time also related to battle/catch counts. If you idle there, seems it won't happen. And it rarely happens once in post game period.
I've seen it a lot of distortion rifts in post game, been going after them to get my Alpha starter pokemon.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: j