• Likes 6

What version will you pick?

• Total voters

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I'm not a big fan of Mega Swampert but IMO Mega Sceptile looks pretty sweet. Also, Mega Metagross? Pls?

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
well, i simply dont really see them making brendan and may have darker skin tones or make their signature hair/hat changable.

maybe for online only, like back in the day when you changed your trainer class for online battles. i'd expect that to return. honestly, i kinda dont even expect the bottom screen system thing to return :/ i mean, theres probably a reason why they omit the bottom screen (because its gonna be something new again) but feel the need to tell us about the two bikes returning

MarioFanatic64

The guy who does things
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
The redesigned players look anorexic. They should eat a burger or something. Not a fan. But I can't say that's important, 'cause I know I'm nitpicking.

I'm still on the fence about getting this game. At the moment the only new thing we know of is some new mega evolutions. E3 might change my mind, but there hasn't really been a good E3 since 09, imo. Right now if I want a Hoenn fix I can just whip out my GBA anytime I want.

Wekker

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I don't see a reason why they wouldn't use all the Gen 6 features

By omit the features from the generation 6 and adding feature from the older generation that is not in generation 6. This will make the remake or new generation a better game! That is how they milk.

VMM

Hamon > Stand
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
This is 100% a remake. Not sequels or prequels. It was confirmed.

Confirmed where? I didn't see anything confirming it. Do you have a source for this?

I don't see a reason why they wouldn't use all the Gen 6 features

It was probably developed by a different team than XY.
BW was made by the same team of D/P/Pt and that was a different team than HG/SS.
That's why you couldn't rebattle gym leaders in HG/SS like you did on Platinum.
That's also why BW didn't have many of HG/SS features, like auto-run touch-screen buttom,
pokémons following you and many.

Considering how gamefreak is lazy I could see this happening again.

Black-Ice

Founder of the Church of Renamon
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Confirmed where? I didn't see anything confirming it. Do you have a source for this?

“Pokémon Omega Ruby” and “Pokémon Alpha Sapphire” will be released globally for Nintendo 3DS in November this year. They are full-remakes of the Game Boy Advance “Pokémon Ruby” and “Pokémon Sapphire” games, which sold more than 5.44 million units in Japan and more than 16.22 million units worldwide. -Iwata :arrow:Source

VMM

Hamon > Stand
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
You should add: Both option

Because just like Black and White 1&2, X and Y i bought both. Played both games in to the end but made changes in my decisions were possible (play trough, team, fossils etc.) This way you can get to enjoy the games to their fullest potential :)
That's the problem, I can't change the poll once it have already been created.
I don't see much reason to buy both, but it seems some people do,
it's a nice idea, but I didn't think about that earlier.

BvanBart

Gaming addict #2 and some
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
That's the problem, I can't change the poll once it have already been created.
I don't see much reason to buy both, but it seems some people do,
it's a nice idea, but I didn't think about that earlier.

Ah did not knew that... never created a poll lol.
But I am not going to buy them both at once. Pokemon X was in first, the second Y I bought for 15 euro from a friend that was not in to it at all...
So that's my plan this time again.

VMM

Hamon > Stand
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I'm not a big fan of Mega Swampert but IMO Mega Sceptile looks pretty sweet. Also, Mega Metagross? Pls?

That would be nice, I would also like to see Mega-Salamence, Mega-Wailord, Mega-Milotic, Mega-Sableye, Mega-Gallade, Mega-Weavile and Mega-Dusknoir.

Also it would be nice having Mega-evolution of some pokes not related to 3rd gen, like:
Volcaronna, Electivire, Jynx, Magmortar, Dragonite, Exeggutor, Yanmega, Mamoswine, Hydreigon, Bronzong, Gliscor, Bisharp, Ferrothorn, Excadrill, Conkeldur, Krokodile and Togekiss

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
That would be nice, I would also like to see Mega-Salamence, Mega-Wailord, Mega-Milotic, Mega-Sableye, Mega-Gallade, Mega-Weavile and Mega-Dusknoir.

Also it would be nice having Mega-evolution of some pokes not related to 3rd gen, like:
Volcaronna, Electivire, Jynx, Magmortar, Dragonite, Exeggutor, Yanmega, Mamoswine, Hydreigon, Bronzong, Gliscor, Bisharp, Ferrothorn, Excadrill, Conkeldur, Krokodile and Togekiss
I'm still holding out for Mega Dunsparce. Gamfrek when pls

VMM

Hamon > Stand
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I always tought Brendan had a white hair:
200px-Emerald_Brendan.png

A few months ago that I was informed it was actually a hood.
Man that was really mind-blown.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Super Crown Bowser edition Switch lol
    Analog stick nipples
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea i have couple other sites I find Switch titles also and just looked, I don't see it out/leaked yet...(paper mario)
  • Quincy @ Quincy:
    Or even worse; circle pad ball fondlers like on the 3DS
    +1
    I just want a Pokemon Hell Raiser fan game 😭
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Anyone wanna play with my joydock
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Biomutant looks cool tho, may have to try that
  • Quincy @ Quincy:
    Usually when such a big title leaks the Temp will be the first to report about it (going off of historical reports here, Pokemon SV being the latest one I can recall seeing pop up here)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I still like how a freaking mp3 file hacks webos all that security defeated by text yet again
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    They have simulators for everything nowdays, cray cray. How about a sim that shows you playing the Switch.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's called yuzu
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I want a 120hz 4k tv but crazy how more expensive the 120hz over the 60hz are. Or even more crazy is the price of 8k's.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    No real point since movies are 30fps
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Not a big movie buff, more of a gamer tbh. And Series X is 120hz 8k ready, but yea only 120hz 4k games out right now, but thinking of in the future.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Mostly why you never see TV manufacturers going post 60hz
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I only watch tv when i goto bed, it puts me to sleep, and I have a nas drive filled w my fav shows so i can watch them in order, commercial free. I usually watch Married w Children, or South Park
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Stremio ruined my need for nas
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I stream from Nas to firestick, one on every tv, and use Kodi. I'm happy w it, plays everything. (I pirate/torrent shows/movies on pc, and put on nas)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Kodi repost are still pretty popular
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What the hell is Kodi reposts? what do you mean, or "Wut?" -xdqwerty
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Google them basically web crawlers to movie sites
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    oh you mean the 3rd party apps on Kodi, yea i know what you mean, yea there are still a few cool ones, in fact watched the new planet of the apes movie other night w wifey thru one, was good pic surprisingly, not a cam
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Damn, only $2.06 and free shipping. Gotta cost more for them to ship than $2.06
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Damn, only $2.06 and free shipping. Gotta cost more for them to ship than $2.06