Pokémon Omega Ruby and Pokémon Alpha Sapphire

GameWinner

Take your heart
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Out of nowhere, the official Pokemon channel revealed the Hoenn remakes!!! Worldwide release this November! We in there!

Announcing Pokémon Omega Ruby and Pokémon Alpha Sapphire for the Nintendo 3DS family of systems! Prepare for an epic adventure exploring a world filled with Pokémon!
Pokémon fans first enjoyed Pokémon Ruby Version and Pokémon Sapphire Version when it launched in 2003 for the Game Boy Advance. Now, a whole new generation of Pokémon fans will experience the dramatic storyline that unfolds in Pokémon Omega Ruby and Pokémon Alpha Sapphire.
Look forward to Pokémon Omega Ruby and Pokémon Alpha Sapphire when the games launch worldwide in November 2014!
:arrow:Source

porkiewpyne

Report-er
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Okay I admit. When I first saw this topic, I was like "Urrgh did someone post a fanmade romhack in the wrong section AND without going through the screening thread?"

While I did expect this, I didn't think it'd be so soon. But oh well. This just seems so sudden. Thought there would be a Pokemon Direct or something too.

And is it just me or do Groudon and Kyogre look different? Mega/forme?

One more thing. I would have thought they'd call it Alpha Ruby and Omega Sapphire since we called the Gen 3 ones Ruby and Sapphire and we usually say alpha & omega. Bahhh small details.

Anyway, PRAISE HELIX!!!! Black-Ice

Reactions: cearp and Black-Ice

Terenigma

Terenigma everywhere
Trophies
XP
Country
My god, is it that time already? Im losing track of pokemon games. They seem to come around every month o.O

RikuCrafter

Trophies
XP
Country
This has to be the most surprise and sudden announcement ever. The games have never been announced this way, without either a Direct or Corocoro, have they?

Reactions: T Link7

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
the only good thing about this game were the hidden bases and how you could battle your friends and friends friends in them for money and exp. i liked that.
otherwise, i keep fond memories of it being the least enjoyable game, at least in my eyes.

T Link7

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
And is it just me or do Groudon and Kyogre look different? Mega/forme?

I think that's just the way they look when they use their powers. If I recall correctly, the red/blue patterns on their bodies glowed in the movies/animé when they did stuff. I might be wrong though, it's been quite a while since I've watched any of the movies or the television series xD
Anyhow, I AM EXTREMELY EXCITED, CAN YOU TELL?!?!?!?!?!fjasldfjkaslfkjaskdfljsadkfsdkflj

Reactions: gamefan5

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto