ROM Hack Pokemon Platinum: Enhanced Edition

EmilioTheTogekis

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This hack is of the utmost quality and was a blast to play (still is). I just fought through the Elite Four for the 3rd time and my jaw dropped when I saw what Cynthia was packing...Took me a few tries but I was finally able to take her down. A few things to note:

a. I was able to get cheats working by just using cheats made for Platinum. On my Acekard 2i, I just copied the cheats for the hack.
b. I can't get to Fullmoon/Newmoon island because the guy at the dock tells me to take the Lunar Wing to his son but the son won't see it. So no Cresselia, i guess.
c. To the guy asking about Moltres/Zapdos/Articuno: you get them the way you normally would in Platinum; beat the Elite Four and go to Pal Park to meet Oak, then visit him in Eterna City and they'll start roaming Sinnoh. Use the Poketch app to track them and voila.
d. This game is considerably harder in spots than the original game - you'll probably at least want to take advantage of a EXP multiplier to smooth out the grinding process so your team can handle the challenges in the later parts of the game (like the battle with Cynthia after the first two times through).

Well done, Wolfsclaw!

the23guy

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
EmilioTheTogekiss said:
a. I was able to get cheats working by just using cheats made for Platinum. On my Acekard 2i, I just copied the cheats for the hack.

Could you explain what you mean by this? I've only recently got my Acekard 2i and i can't get the cheats working on it (I'm using AKAIO).

This hack is awesome btw.

Tac 21

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
this would've been fun to play if you didn't alter the trainer battle music. speical music is speical for a reason! I don't want to hear the frontier boss song EVERYTIME

I prefer prefect platinum

Zurren

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
^ Personally, I prefer it like that - it's like every single battle in the game has that badass feeling.
There's also the fact that I can't get tired of that BGM no matter how many times I listen to it, but that changes from person to person.

BakaSchwarz

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Download doesn't work for me
frown.gif
It just opened the main page of FileTrip.

cflemin301

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
could someone reupload v1.4? v1.5 still crashes when i use the gts. it crashes after you warp into the door after she welcomes you.

Naridar

Excelsior!
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
I've got 2 problems:

- The mentioned GTS problem
- Whenever the opponent sends in a Combusken, the game freezes (not some coincidence, it happened 4 times by now, every single time the enemy sends in a combusken) : this is a major problem, since I can't defeat the veilstone gym this way (leader has a combusken)

Using R4 with Wood R4 1.08.

D

Deleted User

Sweet, before my old cyclo was stolen i won platinum and now i don't want to play it again but this... man this is awesome (i wish i know how you did it they ROCK)

XP105

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm having a problem with activating the Celebi event on Rt. 224. I talk to Professor Oak and he asks who I want to give my thanks to. I put down a name, he asks if I'm sure, then both screens go white and seemingly crashes as it doesn't change. I'm not the only one to have this problem, a friend using the same patched rom as me has the same problem. I don't think the problem is how the rom was patched as the md5 sums match. Anyone else encountering this problem? Or have a solution? I'm on PP:EE v1.5.

EDIT: On another note, I recommend removing the Lunar Wing from the inventory, otherwise Fullmoon Island can't be accessed (as the sailor says to give the kid the Lunar Wing, and you can't before having been to Fullmoon Island).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/Y9WKPRUjNQ4?si=raUf8jEiET8rmH2P