United States
I downloaded it THX
smile.gif

Apathetic_Discord

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah, i had a look further back through it and found the link to the working one so yeah i feel stupid, should'a looked first. >.<
thanks for the links anyway
smile.gif

and yeah, well i had a look through bloody platinum and this since there was a few..."This is better" "No that one is better" and just decided to go with this since it had more views and replies. so far i'm happy with this so i'll play this one, probably give bloody platinum a try later but thanks anyway
biggrin.gif

XP105

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
The sad thing is that most people who say "this one is better" have only played one version of it. For that reason, I will not be stating which I think is better due to the fact I'd be a hypocrite, although I might remove that problem by trying Bloody Platinum. One thing I will say is this patch still feels beta-y. There are still many bugs that should be/need to be/never will be ironed out...

Apathetic_Discord

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
yeah i know what you mean, it was on the other board as well. the games are there for people to enjoy. shouldn't really be any need to bicker like little children over which version is better. they'll both have there ups and downs yeah. but it's the fact that both did the mod for free, should just enjoy the fact that it's there instead of debating over whos is better. -_-

Dontazza

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
i just registered an account here to say: thank you for creating this pokemon platinum enhanced version, i'm from argentina and rly freaking love this page and the comunity here =)
good work and keep on doing things like this one =)

XP105

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Yes, but you need to be clever about it. You need to rename the file for standard pokemon platinum's AR codes into the name of pokemon platinum enhanced edition. Not entirely sure how this is done though as I've never tried it, nor felt the need to. For save editing, I'd recommend pokesav, if that's what you want it for.

Totoy_Kamote

Trophies
XP
Country
XP105 said:
Yes, but you need to be clever about it. You need to rename the file for standard pokemon platinum's AR codes into the name of pokemon platinum enhanced edition. Not entirely sure how this is done though as I've never tried it, nor felt the need to. For save editing, I'd recommend pokesav, if that's what you want it for.

i guess i have to play the game normally..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nintendo becomes responsible for 2024s virus