Pokemon Presents Feb. 27, 2023 - Scarlet & Violet DLC announced

Hello there! Welcome to the world of Pokemon Presents. Get ready to go on 20-minute journey to discover what The Pokemon Company has in store for its fans, which very well could possibly include some DLC for Pokemon Scarlet and Violet. We'll cover all the big reveals made during the broadcast.

It begins with The Pokemon World Championship, and how this will be the first event to take place in Japan. It'll take place from August 11 to 13.

Next is a rather dramatic game of the Pokemon TCG. They're releasing a Classic version of the trading card game, with the old cards. It also comes with a high-quality playset designed to "last a lifetime".

Netflix has a Pokemon show on the way. It'll be called The Pokemon Concierge. It will have stop-motion animation.

Pokemon Unite is getting an update. Zacian is the latest addition.

Pokemon Cafe Remix is getting the Paldea starters. If you log in now, you can get an outfit for Greninja. And older chef events are returning.

Pokemon Masters EX is celebrating a 3.5-year anniversary. All champions are featured.

Pokemon Sleep is here. At least, Pokemon Sleep launches later this year. The app will measure the type of sleeping. Each time you sleep, it will match your sleep style with how certain Pokemon sleep, and they'll appear in the app.

The Pokemon Go Plus + device works with Go and Sleep. Launches July 14. You get a special Snorlax with a nightcap if you buy it.

Scarlet and Violet time. Suicune and Virizion are getting Paradox versions. Pokemon Go is getting an update to connect to S/V. Pokemon Home support as well.

Pokemon Scarlet and Violet are getting DLC about Area Zero. Part 1 is The Teal Mask, and features a new Pokemon. Part 2 is The Indigo Disk. Fall and Winter 2023 respectively. Pre-orders for the DLC get you a Hisuian Zoroark.

James_

aka Underscore_ or 'that Meowstic guy'
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
On website says part 2 2024
Me when I spread misinformation over the internet

(I checked multiple official sites and they all say winter 2023 so, not sure which one you're looking at)

Joel16

Ils ne passeront pas
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Welp. Incoming $70 Pokémon games. The DLC prices were raised from $29.99 ($59.98 for both games) to $34.99 ($69.98 for both games).
Interesting, so Sony releases PS5 games at $70 mainly because "new gen" (while keeping $60 for PS4 games mind you) but Nintendo on the other hand thinks they can do the same with 2017 hardware, laughable.

anhminh

Pirate since 2010
Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
It is clear that Switch life cycle gonna end soon and all Pokemon project are being moved to the new console so there is no more new Pokemon fame for Switch anymore.

Shubshub

The Shubinator
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Makes me wonder why they signed with Netflix when they're well known for cancelling shows that are on their way to do well

That Spike Chunsoft Leak had us all on the rope, Wonder if they're saving that for a standalone announcement

Missing Number

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
so.... devices like fitbit track your steps and your sleep.... wouldn't it have made more sense for sleep to be one of those? or be an app on those devices? that way you'd always be on the go, and a pokeball is just a flick of the wrist away.

probably was supposed to be but they changed course for some reason

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :O:rofl2: +1