Pokémon Prism Leak

Deleted member 377734

100th degree asskicker
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
They are lying.

This was our most recent build until the C&D, which we still don't know how it leaked.
Okay this is a quick update , read the README.txt that comes with the game, it explains A LOT . the hackers say they got their hands on the game because one of the devs was careless and they might release updates if they can find devs willing to help them since they don't have much experience in that particular language, also they tampered with it, removing the credits and the dev studio in-game so as not to get the original devs in trouble . they also state they are in no way affiliated with the original devs and are only a group of people who want to see romhacks succeed .

AtlasFontaine

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Okay this is a quick update , read the README.txt that comes with the game, it explains A LOT . the hackers say they got their hands on the game because one of the devs was careless and they might release updates if they can find devs willing to help them since they don't have much experience in that particular language, also they tampered with it, removing the credits and the dev studio in-game so as not to get the original devs in trouble . they also state they are in no way affiliated with the original devs and are only a group of people who want to see romhacks succeed .

I hope they succeed, this gem should be completed IMO

T

The4anoni

Ok ,so 0.92 is latest version ,right ? Can you give me md5 for already patched version ?
And how i can apply wireless patch ?

Last edited by ,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Goku likes to flip the bean to get others healthy