ROM Hack Suggestion Pokemon Quest editor?

IceTeaX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I don't know if this is already posted.

I got many Errors with freespace in the path (example: c:\Save Edit\Pokemon Quest\), all I had to do is to change the patch (example: c:\SaveEdit\PokemonQuest) then it worked great.

THANK YOU!

Start CMD and use this commands:

change the DIR to the .exe and your save

cd c:\Switch\SaveEdit\PQEditor\

then

PQEditor.exe s user user tickets.csx
PQEditor.exe s user user items.csx

DONE!

Can you hook me up also?
sure :)

Attachments

• user.rar
    12.7 KB · Views: 125
Last edited by IceTeaX,
Reactions: Rivers112

OblivionReign

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I don't know if this is already posted.

I got many Errors with freespace in the path (example: c:\Save Edit\Pokemon Quest\), all I had to do is to change the patch (example: c:\SaveEdit\PokemonQuest) then it worked great.

THANK YOU!

Start CMD and use this commands:

change the DIR to the .exe and your save

cd c:\Switch\SaveEdit\PQEditor\

then

PQEditor.exe s user user tickets.csx
PQEditor.exe s user user items.csx

DONE!

sure :)
Lol youvcould have just droped it on your desktop and done from there instead of renaming a ton of things. :P

Sonicbrawler

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You made a lot of progress! Does anybody have the code (or a Pokemon, I can get the code myself) with a good fire move?

Also I have 2 Porygon, one has hyper beam and the other one has tri-attack and iron tail. Tri-attack is very good, Iron tail is meh. Do you have any suggestion?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

What are the moves of your Charizard?

Also if you change the level, does the game update the stats or your pokemon stays weak?
i dont remember what move charizard has in that image.

when you change the level, the stats don't update. i just max mine out at 9999 lol

Frexxos

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
when you change the level, the stats don't update. i just max mine out at 9999 lol

How did you know where the stats are? Tried now a couple of times to edit the stats but always killed my savegame (wont load). When my charmander or whatever has basic attack of 75 - do you search for 75 or do you have to add the booster stone value? Like attack +50

Sonicbrawler

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How did you know where the stats are? Tried now a couple of times to edit the stats but always killed my savegame (wont load). When my charmander or whatever has basic attack of 75 - do you search for 75 or do you have to add the booster stone value? Like attack +50
use the base states. its also in hex and the values are really odd. its backwards. for example, one of my pokemon has their attack set to "63 01" which would be "01 63" but you have to subtract one so "01 62" and if you convert that to decimal, its 354. so if i wanted, for example, 666, i would convert 666 to hex, which would get me "02 9A" but now I have to add 1, so "02 9B" then swap that backwards so "9B 02" and place that in and that will set the attack to 666

Reactions: GizmoTheGreen

xSillusx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
cant we just make a gui kind of application so all these people can do it themselves
I am trying to do so. Dont know if I will be able to locate the right offset+addresses. But time will tell :P
(https://github.com/xSillusx/PQSE)
No where near to be used. Just the inital...maybe the next days there will be progess)

Master Xehanort

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can someone max out my tickets/items? been trying for over an hour and cant figure it out for the life of me

Attachments

• user2.7z
    21.5 KB · Views: 115

BlissfulZane

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't want to bother people here but can someone modify the tickets/items on my save?

Attachments

• User.zip
    16.6 KB · Views: 133

Frexxos

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
use the base states. its also in hex and the values are really odd. its backwards. for example, one of my pokemon has their attack set to "63 01" which would be "01 63" but you have to subtract one so "01 62" and if you convert that to decimal, its 354. so if i wanted, for example, 666, i would convert 666 to hex, which would get me "02 9A" but now I have to add 1, so "02 9B" then swap that backwards so "9B 02" and place that in and that will set the attack to 666

I tried but somehow I cant figure it out. If i did everything like I shoud I take my Base Attack Value (dec) of: 368 put it to Hex -> should be "01 70" add 1 so its now "01 71" take a swap and the value I am searching for is: "71 01"?!
But as you can see in the attchached file - there is no hex value like this. Or did I miss something?

Attachments

• ditto.png
    ditto.png
    13.4 KB · Views: 210
  • decrypteduser_ditto.rar
    3.5 KB · Views: 158

macia10

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Made a simple GUI for pqsave.
You can download it here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/0p5vka6ka2pv9nc/PQSEGUI.exe?dl=0
Please put this file in pqsave dir where PqSave.exe and tickets.csx
Moded save is saved in the same dir that save file was as user_moded. Rename it and restore yor save.

Let me know if something does not work I've spent only a few minutes on this ;p

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Ahhhh ok