Gaming Pokemon Ranger Shadows of Almia Help

Mr.Mysterio

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
Can anyone provide me with a sav file for this game?sav got corrupted and I don't wanna restart it.I am at the part where you fight Ramparados.Please help me

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey you're not so far in, just to let you know. From my experiences with that game, you just have to start over or back up your saves. Lemme guess, you used codes or cheats and your game corrupted? Don't worry it happened to me. I got so fed up with the game, i kinda stopped. I posted a topic somewhere on the NDS Emulation section of the forum so if you wanna look at what i got in return knock yourself out. All i know are completed saves on gamefaqs

Mr.Mysterio

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
Actually the sav file's for my cousin.He told me to help him with the Ramparados.I didn't have time so I used the one loop capture code.But unfortunately,his cheat database was outdated.
mad.gif

So now i have to find him a sav file.I already tried gamefaqs.

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
LOL ok i see. I had the same problem, except i DID NOT use hacks. Lemme repeat that: I DID NOT hack.
My game froze at drapion and i ended up with a corrupted piece of shit for a save. It pissed me off so much i stopped playing. Even though i was rank 4. I still dunno what the hell happened but it happened. OK time to stop ranting.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/qv96JYhfAuA?si=_PN4PTWfj5BWI9wk