ROM Hack Pokémon Rutile Ruby and Star Sapphire: OR/AS Challenge Mode ROMhack!

Nabocop

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi! I can't start this hack :( I'm trying to use this hack on a 2ds with FW 9.9 and Ruby Omega (European) =(.
I followed this tutorial step by step, and I don't know what is wrong =(.

Can you help me?

Sonansune

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi! I can't start this hack :( I'm trying to use this hack on a 2ds with FW 9.9 and Ruby Omega (European) =(.
I followed this tutorial step by step, and I don't know what is wrong =(.

Can you help me?
search on youtube.... there are tons of tutorials....

Nabocop

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
search on youtube.... there are tons of tutorials....
I did it, I followed the video-tutorial step by step, I downloaded the last hax (version 2.5 using Ironhax), but when I execute Hans, I choose Code and Romfs from SD, I set up region and language but, as I push "Ok", that sh+t crashes and I can't start this game :(

Sonansune

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I did it, I followed the video-tutorial step by step, I downloaded the last hax (version 2.5 using Ironhax), but when I execute Hans, I choose Code and Romfs from SD, I set up region and language but, as I push "Ok", that sh+t crashes and I can't start this game :(
sd:/hans/rruby.romfs and the code file?

Nabocop

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
sd:/hans/rruby.romfs and the code file?
Yep, size of "rruby.romfs": 1.842.704 KB (after HxD edition, before edition, the size was 4 kb bigger). I downloaded boot.3dsx from official page (as a possible update), don't have any update on my game (I deleted updates as a test, but as I thought, nothing happens).

When I launch Hans I select these options

Region: EUR
Language: --
FW Version Spoof: No
N3DS CPU clock: 268 Mhz
Code -> SD: Yes
romfs ->SD: Yes
Save configuration: No

I can see something like "Invalidate icache" and I have an eternal black Screen :(

Sonansune

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yep, size of "rruby.romfs": 1.842.704 KB (after HxD edition, before edition, the size was 4 kb bigger). I downloaded boot.3dsx from official page (as a possible update), don't have any update on my game (I deleted updates as a test, but as I thought, nothing happens).

When I launch Hans I select these options

Region: EUR
Language: --
FW Version Spoof: No
N3DS CPU clock: 268 Mhz
Code -> SD: Yes
romfs ->SD: Yes
Save configuration: No

I can see something like "Invalidate icache" and I have an eternal black Screen :(
if u want to load with hans. the name should be the same as code file. (game's titleid)
load from shortcut if u using the "rruby"
https://gbatemp.net/threads/release-pokémon-star-sapphire-rutile-ruby-neo-x-neo-y-shortcuts-auto-loaders.400958/

Nabocop

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Well...After download romfs files from that site, and reinstall every file from ironhax... I just can say something... I'll crash my F******* console! I can't launch the mod =( Nothing, I have that "Invalidated icache" message =(

Sonansune

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Well...After download romfs files from that site, and reinstall every file from ironhax... I just can say something... I'll crash my F******* console! I can't launch the mod =( Nothing, I have that "Invalidated icache" message =(
that just ...... great:)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'm living out of my car, he better make 600k a year