ROM Hack Pokémon Sacred Gold & Storm Silver

Takren7

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@[member='dray']: I'd love to see an "Important Trainer Roster" document. Are you planning on creating one? Thank you so much for all your hard work!

DANIMAN

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
Dray there is a bug with this http://www.filb.de/games/tools/aikotoba when you try to get de 3 eggs form Primo the game frozen.

PokemonSoulHunte

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, I was playing Spirit Gold on No$gba 2.6a WITHOUT any ar codes and it worked fine until I reached the part after I got the Mystery Egg and went outside. The options on the bottom screen disappeared and I got the Fatal error when Prof Elm called me. Does anyone else have the bottom screen options disappearing on No$Gba and do I need a ar code to stop the options from fading?

iRyahn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dray, I also noticed that my normal HeartGold is 128 mb but the hack is 124 mb... is this normal or did I do something wrong?

It's supposed to be that size.
Mine decreased to 124mb after the patch as well and I have made it up to the 3rd gym with no major problems so far.

PokemonSoulHunte

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dray, I also noticed that my normal HeartGold is 128 mb but the hack is 124 mb... is this normal or did I do something wrong?

It's supposed to be that size.
Mine decreased to 124mb after the patch as well and I have made it up to the 3rd gym with no major problems so far.
Can you tell me what emulator you were using?

iRyahn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah I have been using DeSuME, although like already stated if you have a shitty computer it will use up all your CPU and cause major lag. So only use it if your computer can handle it.

gregory2590

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"Huh...? Was I too fast? Let me show you then."

"You probably already know how to do this so i'll give you these!"

*gets 6 pokeballs*

i fucking lol'd

alphamule

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
CPU, CPU, mother-freaking CPU on game system emulators. Much of the code for emulation isn't really suitable to be ported to the GPU.

Funny joke? A DS emulator needs to use lots of RAM, but all of it over and over, in a very small area. Caching is very good for emulating entire CPUs.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: hi