There is no rare candy ?
frown.gif

thegame07

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
click on all items (middle left of the menu) You will now have every single item including rare candys. rare candys fu** up ypur pokemons stats btw.

Deadmon

A Temper
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
click on all items (middle left of the menu) You will now have every single item including rare candys. rare candys fu** up ypur pokemons stats btw.

If you know how the game mechanics work, rare candies will only screw your Pokemon's stats at level 100 (since you can't get EV points at level 100).

If you don't know about EV training, just rare candy them until level 97ish, and battle for exp for the last 3 levels.
tongue.gif

xenosaga_elite

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did anybody figure out how to resize the English pokesave editor? Much appreciated for all the help.

NVM I found my answer. For people using windows, you have to install the Japanese unicode. The save automatically resizes itself. Hope some people find this useful.

TT3888

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone know how to type in the symbols that you can get ingame such as the happy face in pokesav?

Everything else is fine except I have a happyface in my name and I cant figure out how to get it into my OT for the pokemon I create. Anyone else have symbols in their name and know what to do?

poonti

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
When I downloaded it onto my AR it said Pokemon Diamond (JAP) even though I used the English PokeSav. And it won't work. Can someone help me?>

m2pt5

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone know how to type in the symbols that you can get ingame such as the happy face in pokesav?

Everything else is fine except I have a happyface in my name and I cant figure out how to get it into my OT for the pokemon I create. Anyone else have symbols in their name and know what to do?
Upload a copy of your save to Rapidshare or something and I'll see if it reads the happy face as something usable when the program is run in Japanese mode.

poonti

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
When I downloaded it onto my AR it said Pokemon Diamond (JAP) even though I used the English PokeSav. And it won't work. Can someone help me?> Can someone please answer my question?

Deaddy

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
was that ciros pokemon-maker i used to use that
So I looked up this program and found that I could import my VBA save of Emerald into this and read all the stats of my Emerald pokemon, then clone them by copying all the data into Pokesav and setting the location met to Pal Park. Now I have some old guys from Emerald without requiring the GBA linkage feature, which doesn't even work on my G6. Cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/FdYTKAVSsXY?si=9E-2AU0JN-4hRZi3