Pokémon Scarlet and Violet have leaked online, more than a week ahead of the official release date

hero.jpeg

The time has come: Pokémon Scarlet has leaked, more than a week before its scheduled release date. After a handful of people shared screenshots from their early copies, someone dumped a copy of Pokémon Scarlet and uploaded it online, so spoilers and gameplay will soon flood the internet. Please remember that GBAtemp ToS prohibit sharing illegal warez.

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Is there a list of nintendo games leaked? Honestly, there is not surprise to me.
Dejabu on Pokémon moon...
Nearly all Pokemon, Zelda, Mario, etc since easy dumping exist, so since around NDS

Reactions: SylverReZ

wartutor

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Now the main question (without spoilers) is this a true pokemon "got to collect em all" game or is only half the pokemon available in this one like the last couple pieces of shit they crapped out. Im buying both for my collection anyways just wonderin if i should waist time playing it as my ocd just drives me nuts not being able to "catch em all". The main reason i loved the originals is it satisfied my ocd.

jahrs

Technician of The Dead
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Now the main question (without spoilers) is this a true pokemon "got to collect em all" game or is only half the pokemon available in this one like the last couple pieces of shit they crapped out. Im buying both for my collection anyways just wonderin if i should waist time playing it as my ocd just drives me nuts not being able to "catch em all". The main reason i loved the originals is it satisfied my ocd.
No different then the past few games about 400ish pokemon in game im sure theyll add more with dlc.

AkiraKurusu

Pokémon's dead
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Reminder that Ultra Sun/Moon managed to squeeze 809 Pokémon, plus the couple-hundred of alternate formes, and every move created up to that point, in a mere 3.6 GB.

Even removing the compression needed for that, why can't we keep every move (aside from Z-Moves and LGPE Partner moves, anyway), and at least 600-700 species?

subcon959

@!#?@!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Pokemon games are very, very, very boring, sorry.
I think there's two parts to it.. either you like the battling system... AND/OR you have the misfortune of being born with the collecting gene and get roped into that aspect. If neither applies to you then there's nothing to see here.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: I just Luv having CEX :)