Pokémon Scarlet and Violet have leaked online, more than a week ahead of the official release date

hero.jpeg

The time has come: Pokémon Scarlet has leaked, more than a week before its scheduled release date. After a handful of people shared screenshots from their early copies, someone dumped a copy of Pokémon Scarlet and uploaded it online, so spoilers and gameplay will soon flood the internet. Please remember that GBAtemp ToS prohibit sharing illegal warez.

jahrs

Technician of The Dead
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i mean turn based strategy games aren't for everyone.
but for those that like em, pokemon is among the best of em
I dont mean this in a bad way cause for me the strategy part of pokemon was always low on the fun part due to how easy it usually is. The collecting and evolving part is what makes it fun for me. So pokemon would not be in my top 10 or top 20 turn based strategy games. Its definitely top 3 monster raiser/collector games though.

Reactions: DS1 and Psycho

Prior22

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wish there were hacks for these newer Pokémon games to only allow for gen one Pokémon to appear. I don’t have any emotional invest in the newer Pokémon.

jahrs

Technician of The Dead
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wish there were hacks for these newer Pokémon games to only allow for gen one Pokémon to appear. I don’t have any emotional invest in the newer Pokémon.
Well for the size of the game world of scarlet and violet. The game will get extremely boring cause even now with 400+ you run into alot of duplicates cut the number down to 1/4th and the game becomes just MT.Moon with zubats being everywhere. Not gonna lie though quite a few these are just animal Mons in the game. I legit think game freak said this is the FU fanbois game cause some of the pokemon feel like they were put in just to shut them up.

Reactions: Prior22

KeoniAzugon

Trophies
Website
Nblog.org
XP
Country
United States
Funny it leaked the day I preordered it. Planning to play the physical version on a Switch Lite while the other switch is in shop getting repaired.

snobbysteven

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Plot twist, Nintendo did this on purpose so they could just go on a DMCA spree on Youtube to try to get all of those channel types banned. Easy way to find who is using a hacked switch or emulator.

• Haha
Reactions: SylverReZ

SylverReZ

The planet is fine. The people are crazy.
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Plot twist, Nintendo did this on purpose so they could just go on a DMCA spree on Youtube to try to get all of those channel types banned. Easy way to find who is using a hacked switch or emulator.
"Meet the Spy"

Prior22

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well for the size of the game world of scarlet and violet. The game will get extremely boring cause even now with 400+ you run into alot of duplicates cut the number down to 1/4th and the game becomes just MT.Moon with zubats being everywhere. Not gonna lie though quite a few these are just animal Mons in the game. I legit think game freak said this is the FU fanbois game cause some of the pokemon feel like they were put in just to shut them up.

Do any of the Switch Pokémon titles have a hack or mod to allow for only gen one Pokémon to appear?

jahrs

Technician of The Dead
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do any of the Switch Pokémon titles have a hack or mod to allow for only gen one Pokémon to appear?
Sadly most mods add them rather then take away cause believe it or not its easier to add then to remove since the game usually runs on a crap ton of data tables so a mod that goes in and does that would be a pain and not worth it for most people. You could try a rom hack for one of the non switch games or a pc fangame that focuses on gen 1 like Pokemon Ash Grey or if you want the option to play through gen 1 with a twist could do Pokemon Infinite fusion it has newer pokemon in it but you can ignore them and just have fun fusing the gen 1s while playing through kanto.

jahrs

Technician of The Dead
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can they pls just add some level of actual challenge to this gen?
Thats funny no they will not add actual challenge its the same as all other pokemon games just advanced rock paper scizzors. Its pretty easy honestly for me the challege is playing the game with one usable pokemon and 5 pokemon im leveling to evolve.

SylverReZ

The planet is fine. The people are crazy.
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
As someone who was in some of the /vp/ leak threads, the journey to the leak was crazy lol. People eventually devolved into posting dick pics cause the dump wasn’t coming fast enough lmao
It was coming fast alright :rofl2:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ