Hacking ROM Hack Pokemon Scarlet & Violet Cheat Database

WicCaesar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Just want to encounter organic Pokémon. No other mod. Just want to make them Shiny.
The independent shiny code on first post doesn't make the Pokémon level 1. The person you were talking to probably messed up with other encounter codes.
Post automatically merged:

Is there a shihy code that works with eggs?
Not yet.

Kaoyrrej

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The independent shiny code on first post doesn't make the Pokémon level 1. The person you were talking to probably messed up with other encounter codes.
Post automatically merged:

Not yet.
So just using the Shiny Encounter code makes the Pokémon your encounter normally Shiny?

WicCaesar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Can anyone please indicate me a modding community already releasing mods for Scarlet/Violet? Gamebanana will probably only create a page after the official release. :glare:

KreygasmTR

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Turkey
Some questions I have...

Any codes to force Egg Gender? Curious about it...
Also I don't know if anyone looking for Money cheat just do same with Rare candy, Get Big Nuggets with cheats and use edizon or Cheat Engine based on what you are on playing! ( Big Nugget is most expensive if I remember... )

Chronos242

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bahamas, The
Does anyone know how to pass Iono's test where she asks you to play hide and seek? I'm stuck and I've clicked every button on that old man behind the umbrella but it just didn't work.. Is it bugged?
Did you ever find a solution to this? i am having the same problem.

KreygasmTR

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Turkey
Can anyone please indicate me a modding community already releasing mods for Scarlet/Violet? Gamebanana will probably only create a page after the official release. :glare:
I don't know... If any modding tool like PkNX gets updated it will be then. ( Reason BDSP had mods instanlty was Unity I think... )

Honestly I want to have a modding tool so I can change Encounters on First route to starters.

WicCaesar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
So just using the Shiny Encounter code makes the Pokémon your encounter normally Shiny?
Yes. You can always try it yourself, go for it. Lots of people appear here complaining that the codes don't work, when it's just them not wanting to spend three minutes reading the instructions, or if they have any collateral effects.

lattechan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
most of them do the whole im a good boy thing and don't release anything until release date as if anyone believes they magically do all the work in 10 minutes on the morning of release lul
tl;dr probably none

• Sad
Reactions: WicCaesar

WicCaesar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Does anyone know how to pass Iono's test where she asks you to play hide and seek? I'm stuck and I've clicked every button on that old man behind the umbrella but it just didn't work.. Is it bugged?
Did you try disabling every enabled cheat? Some cheats interfere with game events (money doesn't decrease makes the Klawf event freeze, for instance).

lattechan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did you ever find a solution to this? i am having the same problem.
I've heard about reconfiguring your deadzones for the sticks but I don't know what you would do on an actual switch.
I've also heard that alt tabbing (in emu) or sleep mode then waking up makes it work but I havent had the issue yet.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Gay history is serious +1