Hacking ROM Hack Pokemon Scarlet & Violet Cheat Database

Kaoyrrej

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Shiny used with encounter code doesn't have matching location where they were catched.
Really? So let’s say I wanted to catch a Pokémon that is normally in Route 2. I enable the Shiny Code. Catch the Pokémon. Would that Pokémon pass the legal checker?

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Really? So let’s say I wanted to catch a Pokémon that is normally in Route 2. I enable the Shiny Code. Catch the Pokémon. Would that Pokémon pass the legal checker?

If the pokemon doesn't appear on route 2 then it is not legal. Poor generated pokemon can't even be traded online.

Cryzzgrantham

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Where is everyone finding information regarding evolutions/ locations of poke etc.

Also

1. Is there any information on npc trades, I haven't found any yet.

2. Does doing all the classes trigger anything, its fucking long winded and I don't really care for it unless there's a reason for it.

3. I've found maybe 4 of these spike things in the ground, im guessing they trigger something. If so what? And how can I find the remaining ones.

4. Poke that are legit in the game like charmander and etc where are they located?

My dex is at 254 but I have no idea what I'm missing or where to even look now.

Any help is appreciated thanks

Cr4nkSt4r

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
If the pokemon doesn't appear on route 2 then it is not legal. Poor generated pokemon can't even be traded online.
Even if an encounter code is used for Pokemon X, which does also spawn, where you are farming, it can be illegal, because the pokemon the other encounter code is replacing, can still have another moveset as the one you changed to.
So if only shiny is on and no other encounter code, it would be legal.

Reactions: Hayato213

Kaoyrrej

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Only if you have no other encounter code on, just shiny.
Perfect. That’s exactly the info I needed. I’m not interested in encountering Pokemon outside of their natural location. Just want to catch what you would normally encounter but make them shiny to trade with friends.
Post automatically merged:

Right. So I just want to catch Pokémon you naturally encounter in game. For example, I want a Shiny Eevee, they’re found in Route 2. I use the code to spawn Shiny Eevee. Would those pass the legit checker.

ichidansan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Same, I think Im missing only one purple stake.
If you find them all please share 😅
This is what I've been using as a reference now, lot more helpful but I'm adding in closer and more visible landmarks for screens to pair. If it doesn't help I'll have purple added sometime soonish today
-edit-

Removing image due to what I just realized the background text said. It's somewhere in an earlier reply to me, only now just realized. Sorry to all.

Last edited by ichidansan,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • K3Nv2
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: what the fuck is that dawg 💀😭 +2