Hacking ROM Hack Pokemon Scarlet & Violet Cheat Database

xMusicax

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is what ive checked and all of them work except for the actual pokemon im choosing the pokemon dont show up as palafins they show up as random overworld pokemon with my selected attributes.
1668743900282.png
1668743922508.png
1668743938992.png

OblivionReign

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
@OblivionReign just letting you know the [Force Shiny Off] Code is redundant as its baked into the ZR version you have in there now

Edit: no bother, just letting you know for awareness not complaining lol
The off part in that overworld shiny code actually sets only shiny dens then zr turn on only overworld shiny :)

Reactions: uzimakiuchiha

lattechan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

phil3254

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is what ive checked and all of them work except for the actual pokemon im choosing the pokemon dont show up as palafins they show up as random overworld pokemon with my selected attributes.
View attachment 338444View attachment 338445View attachment 338446

ONLY HAVE ON "encounter mod" and "encounter palafin" and turn the rest of that shit off , then save on cheats menu, reboot the rom and when you reboot go fly someplace and look for it . report back after having done those things for me please n ty

OblivionReign

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Is there a changelog file or post? whats the best way to stay updated
Not really. too many edits happening too quickly. if there is big enough changes ill update a new post in here but otherwise just keep watching the main thread you can se ewhen i last edited it and which page its updated to

phil3254

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not really. too many edits happening too quickly. if there is big enough changes ill update a new post in here but otherwise just keep watching the main thread you can se ewhen i last edited it and which page its updated to
ty for always keeping things organized and updated <3 we appreciate it fam!

Reactions: RBarbs

lattechan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ONLY HAVE ON "encounter mod" and "encounter palafin" and turn the rest of that shit off , then save on cheats menu, reboot the rom and when you reboot go fly someplace and look for it . report back after having done those things for me please n ty
All of them should be fine as long as default isnt interfering I didn't notice that at first lul

• Haha
Reactions: phil3254

phil3254

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
All of them should be fine as long as default isnt interfering I didn't notice that at first lul
yeah generally if you wanna avoid corrupted save data you dont run too many codes at one time anyways can cause instability n stuff. Corrupted my save file not just a couple hours ago testin for a fellow temper thems the breaks when ya do these sorts of things calculated risks we are all still learning atm , if you wanna play it safe it may be best to simply wait on pkhex in a week or 2 here :) guess thats up to folks own prerogatives. But they did the right thing man, better to ask and learn wtf is up than take uncalculated risks.

Reactions: lattechan

lattechan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah generally if you wanna avoid corrupted save data you dont run too many codes at one time anyways can cause instability n stuff. Corrupted my save file not just a couple hours ago testin for a fellow temper thems the breaks when ya do these sorts of things calculated risks we are all still learning atm , if you wanna play it safe it may be best to simply wait on pkhex in a week or 2 here :) guess thats up to folks own prerogatives. But they did the right thing man, better to ask and learn wtf is up than take uncalculated risks.
reeeee kurt drink coffee and stay up all night working on pkhex reeeeeee

• Haha
Reactions: phil3254

phil3254

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Matrix (@kurt:tardis.systems) especially cracks me up as a nerd who loves some dr who.
Post automatically merged:

oh thanks :D i thought it was the items on the ground
check your menu where your ride pokemon is should see an eevee there if its working, then just go to a new fly location and look for that eevee it will be carrying your item! you can catch it and remove the item or use a move like covet to steal it~!

WabiSabi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
is the shiny cheat code for shinies that spawn by holding ZR or something?
I dont want every pokemon to be shiny, so im wondering how it works this time around

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    :cry: You arent'? :cry:
    [tells my mom not to send you anymore Christmas presents] :evil: :rofl2: :tpi:
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    im a minor
    So. I'm a Major
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    im under 18
    I'm waaaaaaaaaay over 18. lol
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    that makes you a pedo
    Pedo = 1. child 2. boy 3. ? I forgot. But I wish I were still a "Boy" :sad::cry::cry::cry:
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i meant simping over someone under 18 while you are over 18 makes you a pedophile
    And when did I "simp" you?
    Just go make me the darn coffee :angry:
    Tea?
    LoL lmao
    L8er dude. going to watch YT's on the Ukraine/ruskie war.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @AncientBoi,tbh i think im
    not interested in whats going on irl
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    tomorrow's memorial day, so i've been looking for a playlist, but it's all just country and alternative rock
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BakerMan, memorial day for who?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    why the hell can't i find one with a song about the soldiers who died in battle, the very reason we celebrate
  • Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight:
    Bake them a cake :ninja:
    +1
  • a_username_that_isnt_cool @ a_username_that_isnt_cool:
    I can change my name back tomorrow
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @a_username_that_isnt_cool, what will your new username be?
  • a_username_that_isnt_cool @ a_username_that_isnt_cool:
    My original one
    +1
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    Stayin inside for memorial day. Just like other holidays, most people dont care or think about the actual reasons behind it. For most it's just another reason to get shit faced drunk and spout off hyper-patriotic nonsense. The Trumpers around here going to be out in full force with their trucks and guns and flags making noise all over town. Hard pass.
    +1
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: Stayin inside for memorial day. Just like other holidays, most people dont care or think about... +1