Hacking ROM Hack Pokemon Scarlet & Violet Cheat Database

Locotae

Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
depends on the version of the game but theres a npc you talk to in Zapapico who will trade you for the items needed
My game is in spanish, and the city names are different, can you tell me where is Zapapico please? So i can tell wich one it is on my copy. Thank you very much

novoxito

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Spain
Anyone can make a code to shiny eggs? Now u can see if egg is shiny before open it

Attachments

• FhYfRS7X0AAR_HR.png
    FhYfRS7X0AAR_HR.png
    458.5 KB · Views: 30
Reactions: WicCaesar

Cr4nkSt4r

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
My game is in spanish, and the city names are different, can you tell me where is Zapapico please? So i can tell wich one it is on my copy. Thank you very much
Based on the google spreadsheet:
Auspicious Armor in Zapapico, near the Poison Team Star Base, talk to a man while having 10 Bronzor fragments. It will give you the item to evolve. Scarlet only.

Eriki117

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey quick to question. If i were to use qny of the encounter codes. Could i potentially be banned for using one of the pokemon online when the game fully releases if i trade it to myself?

Cr4nkSt4r

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hey quick to question. If i were to use qny of the encounter codes. Could i potentially be banned for using one of the pokemon online when the game fully releases if i trade it to myself?
They will prob. be marked as illegal and can't even be traded.
If you don't catch them in their spawn area, they can't be legit at all.

Reactions: WicCaesar

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Im pretty sure you can't even take it online as it encounter info doesn't match, it get flagged.

reiplay

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"The Pokémon Company have begun a new ban wave through Pokémon HOME and the main series games on Switch, restricting online features from the main games and Pokémon HOME for using illegally modified Pokémon and other unintended measures. These bans may be temporary or permanent and will restrict all online play including trading, battling, transferring to HOME and transferring from Pokémon Bank"

fafadudut

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Title id : 0100A3D008C5C000
Build id : CA44E7DD62E61A2A
Version : v1.0.0

Cheat Tera Shards
Post automatically merged:

Title id : 0100A3D008C5C000
Build id : CA44E7DD62E61A2A
Version : v1.0.0

Cheat Tera Shards

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.acepcs.com/products/wizbox-g-mini-pc-amd-r7-7735hs lol wizbox +1