Ruimusume

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
weibo.com
XP
Country
Japan
Interesting, I've never heard of or seen JNoexs before. You said you need a lot of an item to change it. What would you say the minimum quantity of an item should be if you are trying to change it? In Cheat Engine, I am able to change the value as long as I have at least 1 or more of the item
The quantity requirement is specific to the case of NOXES
CE has no such problem.

yonofu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
There's a legendary Pokémon that can only be obtained by pulling out a stake and releasing it.
Tell me a cheat that allows me to pretend I've pulled out the stake.

Kaoyrrej

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you trade it over from a hacked Switch to a legit Switch and play online on the legit Switch, probably next to no chance (at least for a console ban). If you're going online with your hacked Switch, there will always be a chance of a ban.
Even if not booted into CFW?

Kaoyrrej

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you trade it over from a hacked Switch to a legit Switch and play online on the legit Switch, probably next to no chance (at least for a console ban). If you're going online with your hacked Switch, there will always be a chance of a ban.
Let’s say I boot into CFW and catch a Shiny Pokemon from using the code. Turn off my Switch and turn on my Switch with no CFW. Is it still safe? I noticed CFW has its own firmware and same with the regular Switch firmware.

William Bernhard

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey bros I have some questions:

1) after spawning some pokemon, I do the usual, uncheck everything except for default encounter, reload an area and everything seems normal BUT sometimes some of my previous forced encounters appear again, and I'm not talking about the last one I forced, i'm talking about one that I spawned like 2 or 3 hours ago, plus sometimes on the map appear "ghosts" as in pokemon that don't have colission or anything but have their animations, usually of the latest pokemon I generated, anyone has an idea of what's going on?

2) since the game leaked I've been experimenting out of bounds, in fact my marker is still asking me to go to the school but I already activated every other marker on the map, already legit captured nearly everything on the map and all that yadda yadda, but I haven't found a way reach either the top part of the crater or a way to go under it (even if I already explored the undermap a bit) anyone knows if Edizon could help me mod my XYZ coordinates?

3) anyone has the TM HEX IDs? the ones from gen8 do nothing or crash the game

thanks in advance guys!

OblivionReign

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Anyone know if the Johto balls are in this game?
They are
20221110_235800.jpg

Reactions: Hayato213

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: My wife's doctor prescribed her a ointment for kne pain