Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You on switch or emulator?
Post automatically merged:

Why not update your game?
There's a code I use on 1.0.0 that's also been discontinued , every other code I need is on 1.0.0 so makes more sense to ask for 1 code that is widely used and supported than to ask for a discontinued code.

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There's a code I use on 1.0.0 that's also been discontinued , every other code I need is on 1.0.0 so makes more sense to ask for 1 code that is widely used and supported than to ask for a discontinued code.

Well you might not get a 1.0.0 code, depends on if someone wants to convert them from 1.0.1

ReZeroEmiria

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, friends!! hope u´re all are haveing a great day. I have two questions
Talking about the cheats; can anybody get or confirm one "shiny encounter code" working on eggs? My nature and 6IV codes work perfect on eggs, but they aren´t shiny :(
(And, does anyone found the 9 gen mons renders like last gen?? I would like have shiny renders of all the new mons)
REQUEST: HATCH SHINY EGG and one random questions.

TY everyone!
encounter codes don't work on eggs, no egg code sorry
Post automatically merged:

sandwich recipes?
Go to the sandwich shop, chef to the right of the clerk gives you recipes as you progress

Reactions: soul21x

Shiva2019

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I try to dump my scarlet save file on my violet game and it said that mi save files cand be readed and ask me turn off my switch. Anyone try to do this? or anyone have one main on end from violet? i would like catch the other paradox forms and ceruledge... but legal encounter type.

ReZeroEmiria

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well you might not get a 1.0.0 code, depends on if someone wants to convert them from 1.0.1
Which is why I ask nicely haha if someone can I appreciate, if they can explain how to port I'd be willing to listen just checking in once in a while to see if anyone can. Hoping still <3

Cissamannen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Any cheat to make the pokemon not lose HP when fighting freely outside of battle? The infinite HP code posted only works when in battle. :)

rotteldastation

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm getting "The software was closed because an error occurred" when I put the cheat file on my SD card and then boot the game...? I'm on 1.0.1 Scarlet
I figured it out sorry lol, forgot to edit the atmosphere config files, working now

Last edited by rotteldastation,

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I try to dump my scarlet save file on my violet game and it said that mi save files cand be readed and ask me turn off my switch. Anyone try to do this? or anyone have one main on end from violet? i would like catch the other paradox forms and ceruledge... but legal encounter type.

Problem is the game would see the save as a scarlet save, as the game has flag.

Bob12321

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yup, everytime I go to breed I make sure the wild shiny code is on, go afk, pick up 5 to 8 eggs then proceed to hatch with a pokemon that has flame body and everyone that hatches is shiny.
So it’s working for you using the shiny cheat in the first page or did you use a different code? Thanks!

ichidansan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has someone figured how to catch the four legendaries Ting-Lu, Chien-Pao, Wo-Chien, Chi-Yu?
I assume it has to deal with the ominous stakes you can find and remove and their corresponding colored door somewhere in the area of the stakes. I've yet to find all of one color so far but believe there to be at least 5 stakes per seal.

Reactions: EmanueleBGN

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: I always thought that capcom shuffled the games in these collection, but apparently they are all...