Gaming Pokemon Soul Silver copies released?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forstride

The rudder moves when I turn the wheel
Trophies
Website
forstride.stormbit.net
XP
Country
United States
If it was Soul Silver, then why do the images on the first page show Ho-oh? Unless the topic title is just very misleading, then these are obviously fake (They are most likely fake to begin with...).

SkotUK

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
TDWP FTW said:
If it was Soul Silver, then why do the images on the first page show Ho-oh? Unless the topic title is just very misleading, then these are obviously fake (They are most likely fake to begin with...).
1) the manual photos have been confirmed as real.
2) the image of heart gold wasnt related to the 'soul silver' thread title.

i'll post the rest of the information.

Zerrix

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Yeah, please post more infos on this. and can you give us the link which leads us to the original post on 2ch? thanks
smile.gif

Forstride

The rudder moves when I turn the wheel
Trophies
Website
forstride.stormbit.net
XP
Country
United States
SkotUK said:
TDWP FTW said:
1) the manual photos have been confirmed as real.
2) the image of heart gold wasnt related to the 'soul silver' thread title.

i'll post the rest of the information.

Sorry, I didn't know that...I just saw a YouTube video with them after I posted that. I then saw the title screen images in another video, so again, sorry for not knowing.

Sheikonh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
http://foros.zonasafari.net/showthread.php...246&page=63 2nd message on that page.

For those that it doesn't know spanish, I translate the post:

"It seems that the HG R*m is already leaked, but, the page have security and when you try to enter, the page says that you aren't authorized to enter."

The page of te R*m is this one: http://csx.jp/~pokerom/

If you try to enter, it says "401 Forbidden".

daniel709

Majesty Lord
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Sheikonh said:
http://foros.zonasafari.net/showthread.php...246&page=63 2nd message on that page.

For those that it doesn't know spanish, I translate the post:

"It seems that the HG R*m is already leaked, but, the page have security and when you try to enter, the page says that you aren't authorized to enter."

The page of te R*m is this one: http://csx.jp/~pokerom/

If you try to enter, it says "401 Forbidden".

If thats true then maybe somebody who leaked will put at our reliable soures if not thats definitely a virus...

Domination

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
When the ROM is dumped, it will be packaged into .rar and given a scene numbering. And they will spread it on the IRC channels. Then they will spread to ROM sites. And listing sites like us and DS-Scene will update with the release later.

That seems fake. Especially since it doesn't even have a file name.

Maz7006

iSEXu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Domination said:
When the ROM is dumped, it will be packaged into .rar and given a scene numbering. And they will spread it on the IRC channels. Then they will spread to ROM sites. And listing sites like us and DS-Scene will update with the release later.

you are the only one that has sense.

and that's how it works, be patient, and wait. Your getting the game for FREE, what more could you ask for ?

gjac1

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Domination said:

This is how it NORMALLY works, but in some cases its a non scene release that comes out first. For example, it was a member of this Forum that first ripped the US version of Platinum and uploaded it to a private tracker.

Domination

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
That'll be different, but its not like we can give any links to it. And I doubt any temper will actually go through the trouble of naming it to something easy to find.

But well, it still is quite early fromt he release date. 4 days. It can leak any time from today to tomorrow or the next few days, or just get dumped on release date.

daniel709

Majesty Lord
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
ok everyone i think it will be wise if we just calm down and wait until it leaked or released until than just keep checking our reliable source and hope it released and please NO MORE FAKE INFO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sheikonh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
daniel709 said:
ok everyone i think it will be wise if we just calm down and wait until it leaked or released until than just keep checking our reliable source and hope it released and please NO MORE FAKE INFO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ermmm... I'm sorry, I only wanna put this info as a security mesure. I'm waiting for the "semi-official" release in many of the R*m pages.

daniel709

Majesty Lord
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Sheikonh said:
daniel709 said:

Ermmm... I'm sorry, I only wanna put this info as a security mesure. I'm waiting for the "semi-official" release in many of the R*m pages.
don't worry about it sometime we get to excited anyway like i said jus cool down and wait we are getting the game free by downloading it..

daniel709

Majesty Lord
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Sheikonh said:
daniel709 said:

don't worry about it sometime we get to excited anyway like i said jus cool down and wait we are getting the game free by downloading it..

daniel709

Majesty Lord
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Sheikonh said:
daniel709 said:

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This thread is full of more shit than my septic tank. Close it, please. It's unnecessary and just another thread to get the impatient kiddies even more impatient.

Anyone notice that the "cover" for the so-called "manual" is just a bad Photoshop job? First off, the pictures are way too crisp for any scanner or camera. Second, the other pictures of the booklet have a distinctive grittiness, indicative of a picture or a scan. Third, the cover art isn't even parrallel to the edges. And fourth, why would they release a booklet for both? Every Pokemon manual has had a different cover, not a joint cover for both issues. If you're gonna make a fake cover art for the manul, don't make it so fucking bad that even I can tell if it's fake or not.

Also, nice triple post above.

Brocktree

Trophies
XP
Country
Yups, impatient children indeed. They should look for other things in life than waiting for this game instead of letting others know how much they want it.

R2DJ

Trophies
XP
Country
It's so tempting to fool these kids by posting a fake news thread like "DS #4XXX: Pokemon HeartG....". The minute they see that in the homepage, they are gonna go there like lions in a race for a single piece of meat. But, I won't bother since it would be bad for the site (traffic for fake news...eungh)

Anyways, find some things that can occupy you. Like watching five episodes of CSI or play a game that you haven't played in a long time...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: 90K it's fine lol