Gaming Pokemon Sun and Moon cartridges are out!!!!

Kourin

Touhou Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Not sure if we're allowed to discuss game details here yet, but does anyone know how to evolve Alolan Cubone? Mine's level 40, friendship max and knows a fire move (thought that might help) yet it still hasn't evolved.

ElYubiYubi

GBATemp Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
Don't listen to him. He is being sarcastic, saying buy an actual 3DS.
I know. I do have a New3DSXL even with the CaptureCard Installed so it cost me like $500. But it came with 11.0 so...yeah

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

The latest bleeding edge build, however even on that it doesn't run properly so be patient.
Thanks. Ive been using the Citra Jit. I think it was released on Sept 26

Ariolu

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
99% of pirates use .cia. Use .cias with your gaywait of sell your sky3ds and put the funds towards a hardmod.
I can't hardmod my console (my brother accidentally updated to 11.1 his console, it was at 9.6), I'm too much noob for install CFW or something like that (I tried with another console when there was RxTools but R button wasn't working so I couldn't do nothing and I updated) and I have got just a Sky3ds/Sky3ds+ (obv with other games)

xtheman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Reaga

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, I'll give it til the 17th. If no leak by then, I'm just going to install the pre-load to hold me over while I'm job hunting.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I played the intro to far cry 5, that is like some crazy Jim Jones cult shit. Still its petty...