Gaming Pokemon Sun and Moon cartridges are out!!!!

Delegacy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
soo i couldnt use the portal where i found lunala in both night or day..... anything else i need to do? i beat elite4 and got to the battle tree

r00t09

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I do not know how to get there. Can you please do it for me?

here http://imgur.com/a/zKJHd
zKJHd

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are there any methods of shiny hunting? (like fish chaining, navidex ecc.)
There are no chaining methods anyone has discovered. No Dex Nav, no Poke Radar. All you get is the island scan which only allows one encounter for special pokemon. Though the shiny rate has been increased to 1/4000 from 1/8000 so there really isn't a need to chain, especially after you get the shiny charm, which doubles it again to 1/2000 IIRC.

Ariolu

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
There are no chaining methods anyone has discovered. No Dex Nav, no Poke Radar. All you get is the island scan which only allows one encounter for special pokemon. Though the shiny rate has been increased to 1/4000 from 1/8000 so there really isn't a need to chain, especially after you get the shiny charm, which doubles it again to 1/2000 IIRC.
Oh, that's so strange but at the same time cool. When can you get the shiny charm?

Koko-Kun

A Guppy
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Attachments

• Exclusive UB Sun.rar
    426 bytes · Views: 155
Reactions: Mustaa

vexhash

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Wrong. When wild pokemon has low hp it calls for help. You kill (knock out) helper and wait for another one - that's basically a chain. Keep killing helpers and eventually you will get a shiny helper. I read on reddit how people got their shinies after chain of 100 killed helpers. Also alteast 4 of their ivs are maxed out.

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wrong. When wild pokemon has low hp it calls for help. You kill (knock out) helper and wait for another one - that's basically a chain. Keep killing helpers and eventually you will get a shiny helper. I read on reddit how people got their shinies after chain of 100 killed helpers. Also alteast 4 of their ivs are maxed out.
That's not really a chain method though since you have no control over how often or not they call for help. That's more of an alternate way to horde hunt shinies, not really a controlled chain.

vexhash

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
You get it from the Game Director after completing the Pokedex. There is no National Dex
If there's no national dex how is it possible to add entries of not alolan pokemon? I scanned random qr codes with poke finder and everytime there was different pokemon like chikorita, piplup, etc.

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If there's no national dex how is it possible to add entries of not alolan pokemon? I scanned random qr codes with poke finder and everytime there was different pokemon like chikorita, piplup, etc.
It doesn't add entries when you catch them. Ask around. The island scan let's you catch the ones that aren't in the Alohan Dex, you don't get an entry for them period. You only get entries for Alohan Dex.

vexhash

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
It doesn't add entries when you catch them. Ask around. The island scan let's you catch the ones that aren't in the Alohan Dex, you don't get an entry for them period. You only get entries for Alohan Dex.
Well, that's really messed up. :wacko: I hope they'll add national dex with future updates.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @salazarcosplay, kind of like mugen or rivals of aether?
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    and also ahve the option to play as a human
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    or set it up that when you get injured past a certain point they have to replace your human parts with cybernetics
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i have a placeholder enemy sprite i made
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    or have it that you don't know you are a cyborg, robot, and you find out and have a existential crisis
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    or have it start in the virtual world and you are an ai that gained sentience
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    btw gonna wash my face in a bit, my eyes feel tired
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    and you convince your owner to help you break out of the virtual world to real world
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Eyes - "yawn"
    +1
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    you bleack in to goverment computer systems to get cyborg schematics so you can get a robot body constructed
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    btw @BigOnYa the health bar doesnt decrease when i take damage (and yes i put the "at the beggining of the scene change value of greenflatbar: set to Protagonistcopmode.Health::Health())
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    i the protagonist
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    human, robot, cyborg
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    human with cyborg enhancements
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    or like terminatior
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    with living tissue
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @Xdqwerty there is health behaviour you can add to your character, then to use a health bar is lil more complicated, google n watch a few tutorial video on it, be too hard to explain here.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, the character has the health behavior
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I know you have to create a health and health max variable. Then there is a calculation you use in code to subtract width size of the health bar. Google few vids.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, the "greenflatbar" is one of the preset health bars btw
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea you can use any bar/sprite. It will just change the width. Ok good luck and have fun. I'm off to go shoot some pool at the bar. Talk to you later.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, why does the health behavior exist if you can just use a variable?
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BigOnYa, why does the health behavior exist if you can just use a variable?