Gaming Pokemon Sun and Moon cartridges are out!!!!

alexj9626

Trophies
XP
Country
Panama
One question about the ban problem. You people where playing .cias? Or .n3ds? Because i think that there is no way (at the moment) for Nintendo to know if a .cia is a non original copy. So this mean that they are banning people for playing before the release.

Thirty3Three

Musician Member
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Welp, I got teh ban, too. CIA version.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

They're probably just banningup until the game's release, but idk. Someone on 4chan said "Pokemon Sun Online Bypass CIA: To have it work be sure to have your wifi turned OFF up until you're in the game. Might not work with current saves according to some but worked for me. "

alexj9626

Trophies
XP
Country
Panama
Welp, I got teh ban, too. CIA version.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

They're probably just banningup until the game's release, but idk. Someone on 4chan said "Pokemon Sun Online Bypass CIA: To have it work be sure to have your wifi turned OFF up until you're in the game. Might not work with current saves according to some but worked for me. "

"Might not work with current saves" means that even if i dont play online until 18, i cant use my save game to play?

Thirty3Three

Musician Member
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1479321859342.png
So where are all those kiddos saying CIAs are safe? TOLD YOU ALL!

alexj9626

Trophies
XP
Country
Panama
The thing is what do they mean with "unauthorized versions". I thinks is more like playing it before the release with copys that we shouldnt have and not the .cias part because, as far as we know, they cant tell the diference.

Reactions: Deleted User

MegaKyurem

WAAALUIGI
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm confused with the ban thing. I didn't get banned yet, and haven't connected to the internet since. Am I allowed to connect to the internet using a different app or can I not connect it at all?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: 😭