ROM Hack Pokémon Sun & Moon - Save Game & Event Sharing Thread

GizmoTheGreen

Trophies
XP
Country
Anyone have a save with 100% pokedex with all tradeable pokemon? I just wanna finish my pokedex on another save but pkhex is giving me some issues. TIA

hm, why not just finish the dex? it was relatively easy, sure there are some really annoying ones like relicanth you can only catch in one or two places at 1% encounter rate, but combine with GTS and it should be simple to complete it, took me about a week after finishing the game. two weeks after the game was released :)

Reactions: Mquaza

Flora Cherry

I'm unhappy
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
France
102.PNG

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's the legal event ?

He cames of usa...
What? The event is a Japanese serial code. Pokemon events are region locked, meaning to redeem it your Game's region has to be Japan (or spoofed to be Japan) to even receive it. Does this mean the Pokemon's region will be Japanese? NO. Wondercards take on the language the receiving game is set to, period. Only the wondercard text is a set language, and that isn't always the case either. If someone in Japan was playing their game in English, and received this event with the legit code, the Pokemon would be English with a Japanese OT.

Yes, the event is legal. If you want it to have the "JPN" tag on the summary screen, you need to change the language of your game to Japanese before receiving the event.

Last edited by Majickhat55,
Reactions: Xyphoseos

Xyphoseos

Hack or no games
Trophies
XP
Country
France
What? The event is a Japanese serial code. Pokemon events are region locked, meaning to redeem it your Game's region has to be Japan (or spoofed to be Japan) to even receive it. Does this mean the Pokemon's region will be Japanese? NO. Wondercards take on the language the receiving game is set to, period. Only the wondercard text is a set language, and that isn't always the case either. If someone in Japan was playing their game in English, and received this event with the legit code, the Pokemon would be English with a Japanese OT.

Yes, the event is legal. If you want it to have the "JPN" tag on the summary screen, you need to change the language of your game to Japanese before receiving the event.
If I undertand that is normal (photo)
Sans titre 1.png

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Have you loaded a save yet? Because wondercards don't have a default location etc.... That will change when you loading the Wondercard. Also, it will match your game saved 3ds region/language/sub region. So like I said, if you want to be Japanese, you need to change your language/region of your game to Japanese. They take on the language of your game, and region. In PKHeX you need to go to the save tab and change your locations, save it. THEN load the wondercard and it will be in Japanese.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

So if you were playing your game in French, in Marseille for instance. Exported your save, loaded it in PKHeX and THEN loaded the wondercard, all that info would match your games save once loaded. It only says "USA, California" because you haven't loaded your save, US, CA is what PKHeX defaults to when there is NO location.

Reactions: Xyphoseos

insanoflex7

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Check this out boys and girls, I put over 600 hours on Pokemon X, and transferred my favorite mons over to my Jap Sun cart, so, get excited for 960 kickass Pokemon! Enjoy all my hard work! And if you enjoy this save PLEASE upload one of yours if u can, as I collect them! I dont usually give away saves but this board has helped me immensely so ENJOY! The elite four has been beat once and I cant remember if I did the UBs on this cart or not, as I got 6 carts now lol. Pokemon are like 15 boxes of kalos shinies, all legendaries shiny and non with extras totaling 6 boxes, and 5 boxes of gen 6 events, all the unowns, all the vivillons along with a few boxes of misc stuff like lvl 100s etc! PLEASE, upload your saves guys! You can even do it with powersaves if you decrypt the bin, I use Cyber Save editor.

Attachments

• main.zip
    214.5 KB · Views: 619
Last edited by insanoflex7,
Reactions: eco95

JoshDevious

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone have an american Pokemon Sun save with progress up until 'Po town' or right after it? I messed up my files event flags by accidentally walking too far through walls and i ended up walking to guzmas room before he was there and taking the buginium Z before certain flags triggered (now i can't rescue the kidnapped yungoos), even going back and getting in the room the right way/removing buginium Z from my inventory doesn't make Guzma appear...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: The Castlevania game was on the PS1 so that's cool +1