ROM Hack Pokémon Sun & Moon - Save Game & Event Sharing Thread

jwraight

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Does anyone have an american Pokemon Sun save with progress up until 'Po town' or right after it? I messed up my files event flags by accidentally walking too far through walls and i ended up walking to guzmas room before he was there and taking the buginium Z before certain flags triggered (now i can't rescue the kidnapped yungoos), even going back and getting in the room the right way/removing buginium Z from my inventory doesn't make Guzma appear...
have you tried backing up your save using jksm and then opening it in pkhex and just editing it out of your inventory?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Can anyone create a save with unlimited or maximum Master Balls and rare candies for Pokemon Moon?
ive heard that could be one of the reasons you get banned

Mr_liquid

Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
Can anyone upload a file of Pokemon moon with zero progress??? two files to be exact one with male and other with female character (white with black hair) with no starter selected yet??? Thanks in advance. :)

Mr_liquid

Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
have you tried backing up your save using jksm and then opening it in pkhex and just editing it out of your inventory?

ive heard that could be one of the reasons you get banned

Can you upload a file of Pokemon moon with zero progress??? two files to be exact one with male and other with female character (white with black hair) with no starter selected yet??? Thanks in advance. :)

Awesome! Thanks for the save support and I was planning to upload my save data but this one seems to best my data already. I've only beaten the game and caught Tapu Koko.
https://mega.nz/#!GB9ByIrZ!QGM5NhjDx7xLxWHiiC6ho5kEHLHspUYCvIuXvgKlWUc
Please read the Must Read file!
Pokemon Moon Save
You start after the end credits and can do whatever.
*****Also use Pkhex to setup your trainer info since i removed this save data trainer info.****

Can you upload a file of Pokemon moon with zero progress??? two files to be exact one with male and other with female character (white with black hair) with no starter selected yet??? Thanks in advance. :)

My save works fine for me...

D

Deleted User

Does anyone have the legit .pk7 for marshadow since it was released today in Japan?

rocky_2016

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
may i ask one question, is it legal when you recieve a gift that could only be obtained in Japan when you're not? all about the banwave

TheDarkOne

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Will someone upload their male protagonist, non-converted Pokemon Sun game with the story completed for me please? I tried using the search function here but it won't use the word "sun" in it's search.

Saddfoxx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
All my saves, Tim and Toot are complete male files, and Saddfoxx is an incomplete female file; if you don't like the name just put it through PKSM or sumthin idk...

may i ask one question, is it legal when you recieve a gift that could only be obtained in Japan when you're not? all about the banwave
doesn't matter, I've hacked in several gift pokemon from japan on my USA copy of the game. if you want to as well download this PKSM file with the CIA manager of your choice. Gen 7.5 (US/UM) gift pokemon DO NOT WORK, you can receive them, but they are just the missingno. of sun and moon, if you want to download the gift Pokemon its pretty simple, just navigate into the gifts (aka events) menu, and BAM, the ENTIRE gift database from all over the world!

Attachments

• SADDFOXX.zip
    26.6 KB · Views: 22
  • TOOT.zip
    30.8 KB · Views: 21
  • TIM.zip
    33.7 KB · Views: 22
  • PKSM.zip
    3.6 MB · Views: 27
Last edited by Saddfoxx,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol