Pokémon Supernova Sun & Penumbra Moon: Fully-Featured Ultra Sun / Ultra Moon ROM Hacks!

Project Pokémon OP
GBATemp OP
PokéCommunity OP
Reddit /r/3dshacks OP

MtDlBs3.png
7t3daVO.png

ROM hack of: Pokémon Ultra Sun and Pokémon Ultra Moon (3DS)

Pokémon Supernova Sun and Penumbra Moon are mods for Pokémon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon. Like my Rutile Ruby & Star Sapphire hacks and my Nova Sun & Umbra Moon hacks, their main purpose is to provide a more challenging game experience while not artificially limiting the player. The premier feature of Supernova Sun and Penumbra Moon is the ground-up redesign of Pokémon Trainers in the world to increase the game's challenge. Every trainer in the game has been edited, and the level curve expects use of the Experience Share, which means that the player levels up very quickly. Every Pokémon in Trainers' teams has a a proper moveset and many are holding items. The Elite Four and Champion are Level 100, and the player doesn't need to grind to equal that!

Supernova Sun and Penumbra Moon's secondary focus is inspired by Super Smash Bros. Melee's "20XX Hack Pack" which is designed to improve competitive players' ability to practice and grind. In Supernova Sun and Penumbra Moon's Legit Build, everything obtainable is 100% legal and legitimate for real online battles or trades. In all Builds, some features are designed to make preparing competitive teams much less of a hassle. Competitive hold items are much more available, a 6IV Ditto is available through an in-game trade (holding a Destiny Knot), Eggs hatch in one cycle, and Level 100 Memento Blissey battles are available in the Battle Buffet once the main story has been beaten.​

Last edited by Dio Vento,

Dio Vento

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry I'm late to this, but is it safe to assume that no outline-less patches will work with this? I've tried and it keeps crashing the game.
Outline patches work fine. You have to use a patch designed for the latest version of Ultra Sun / Ultra Moon.

Dio Vento

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you happen to use one? I've tried two different links from different sources and neither one worked. Penumbra Moon works just fine on its own though.
I used one to record the footage for the trailer, but that was when v1.1 was the latest version of the game.

Cerbe7

Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Hey, I love your game, and I was wondering if you can help find these poke's.

- Ralts
- Meditite
- Gothita
- Natu
- Beldum
- Litwick
- Honedge
- Fennekin

I know it's been a while since the release but I'm just playing it now and I really need this poke's in my team.
Thanks in advance.

Last edited by Cerbe7,

highgrind

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First of all, thank you so much for this! I fell off Pokemon around the time Gen IV was first introduced and only recently got back in the groove after playing a similar hack for the Gen V games. I fell in love with the ability to find every Pokemon introduced up to that gen in the wild or through in-game trades so I tried this as soon as I found it, works perfectly and I'm enjoying every second of it!

I just have a quick and possibly stupid question regarding Mega Evolutions. Would editing my save game as mentioned in the first post give me the ability to use it before completing the story without screwing things up? I've actually not played the original USUM games so I'm not sure when you actually gain the ability to use mega evolutions, it's just that I've only recently gotten a 3DS and I think the concept of mega evolutions are pretty cool

Deleted member 473940

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hm. The files appear to be up and accessible from my browsers that are not signed into pCloud. Can you try again and screenshot the error message?
Trying to download the expanded version of either sun/moon gives this error:

"This link was generated for another IP address. Try previous step again."

Plain white 1 line text.

I tried icognito browser and also reset my router. same error.

giagos_drakos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Hi again,

I have reached the wormhole part of the game and after several tries I managed to catch all the available for supernova sun legendaries.

I was wondering if there is any way besides online trading to catch the remaining legendaries that are exclusive to penumbra moon.

Dio Vento

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Trying to download the expanded version of either sun/moon gives this error:

Plain white 1 line text.

I tried icognito browser and also reset my router. same error.
I even created an account on pcloud
still the same error:

There is now a "mirrors" link at the end of the Supernova Sun / Penumbra Moon survey. Builds are currently uploading, but Expanded is there.

Last edited by Dio Vento,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6igvB1yR04A