ROM Hack Pokemon Sword and Shield Cheats/Hacks/PKHex

Cyphnx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi everyone, new here. I have been scrolling through this thread and noticed there was a mention of a .pk8 file being made in a discord. does anyone have that discord? Is it the one in the first post. I want to get the Mew for shield. TIA

Edit: just realized the .pk8 files are in the first post as well so back to the other question about the discord. Is that discord the right one?

Last edited by Cyphnx,

Th3Alic3

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Chances are it is just the same Mew file on ProjectPokemon which I believe isn't valid. Last week, I managed to switch in our PokeBall Plus's at EBGames for what appears to be the last two in Western Canada.

There's an illegal flag on the real one.
So, I compared the two - while there's was missing the illegal flag in PKHeX (which makes sense cause it's the blue print PKHeX uses for legality) there's was clearly missing data.

You see... in Gen 8 there is the Mystery Gift data for the Pokemon then there is data modified by your game on the receiving end. The receiving end data is missing on theirs.

Cyphnx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Chances are it is just the same Mew file on ProjectPokemon which I believe isn't valid. Last week, I managed to switch in our PokeBall Plus's at EBGames for what appears to be the last two in Western Canada.

There's an illegal flag on the real one.
So, I compared the two - while there's was missing the illegal flag in PKHeX (which makes sense cause it's the blue print PKHeX uses for legality) there's was clearly missing data.

You see... in Gen 8 there is the Mystery Gift data for the Pokemon then there is data modified by your game on the receiving end. The receiving end data is missing on theirs.

so realistically I should probably go the legit route and spend the 50$ on getting the pokeball plus

ard0s

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
i wanted to ask it seems that will the all other items cheat i dont get some milcery sweets i was wondering a way to get them also

arcafel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
TITLEID AND BUILD IDS FOR CURRENT PATCHES:
Pokemon Sword
TitleID: 0100abf008968000
BuildID v1.0.0: 8dafedbb5be81c2c

Pokemon Shield:
TID: 01008db008c2c000
BuildID v1.0.0: b56ca071216570e8

@Kalkat5792

This today cann't use cheat code V 1.0.0
Plz New Update Cheat Sword & Shiled V1.1.0

Pokemon Sword
BuildID v1.1.0:unknow

Pokemon Shield:
BuildID v1.0.0:b56ca071216570e8

Thx So Much

Stoned

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
This today cann't use cheat code V 1.0.0
Plz New Update Cheat Sword & Shiled V1.1.0

Pokemon Sword
BuildID v1.1.0:unknow

Pokemon Shield:
BuildID v1.0.0:b56ca071216570e8

Thx So Much

Chill Out. Give the Guy´s Time. Lol.

Th3Alic3

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hello,
is the Pkhex database regularly updated or has it not been updated since the start of the game?

The new version 1.1.0 saves use a new file structure. The PKHeX dev crews is working on it. I believe they have it working but a new PKHeX version won't be released prior to some testing.

1.1.0 version BID:
490648316cc1ccdc

Well, the 1.1.0 update broke the cheats. Can anyone explain how to update the old cheats so that they can work with the new version?

It typically takes a day or so for this information to surface. I also have no idea of how to check this on my CFW Switch that has the updates. So, if someone wants to tell me how to find these values... I will do so!

Last edited by Th3Alic3,

pkshsw

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The new version 1.1.0 saves use a new file structure. The PKHeX dev crews is working on it. I believe they have it working but a new PKHeX version won't be released prior to some testing.!
does this mean Pkhex doesnt work with the new update? sorry if my question is dumb, i dont really understand much of how this works, i have a save file that has all pokemon edited in through pkhex, will that not work anymore? i dont wanna open the game without knowing in case it corrupts the file

Zaintne

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
anyone know why my cheats arent working anymore? I have shield updated to 1.1.0 BUT my sword is STILL on 1.0.0 and that the main one im playing. Been using Checkpoint for cheats and they were working perfectly on both games, until today when i updated shield, the cheats shows up and are saved but none of them are working. I expected shield to not work but didnt think sword was gonna be not working either.

EDIT: to reiterate, my SWORD version is still on 1.0.0, but cheats aren't working anymore.

Th3Alic3

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
anyone know why my cheats arent working anymore? I have shield updated to 1.1.0 BUT my sword is STILL on 1.0.0 and that the main one im playing. Been using Checkpoint for cheats and they were working perfectly on both games, until today when i updated shield, the cheats shows up and are saved but none of them are working. I expected shield to not work but didnt think sword was gonna be not working either.

EDIT: to reiterate, my SWORD version is still on 1.0.0, but cheats aren't working anymore.

I have never used Checkpoint for cheats. You have no control over the cheats and the devs say they don't care the feature is there. (I would guess the same thing happened to you with realizing it. If one version updated, chances are the other version updated. Since your cheats stopped working, I highly doubt timing-wise that your Sword is still v1.0.0.)

does this mean Pkhex doesnt work with the new update? sorry if my question is dumb, i dont really understand much of how this works, i have a save file that has all pokemon edited in through pkhex, will that not work anymore? i dont wanna open the game without knowing in case it corrupts the file

The older PKHeX cannot open the newer saves. It can still open older saves.

Hello,
is the Pkhex database regularly updated or has it not been updated since the start of the game?

Do you mean the event database? It's updated frequently. It's just there's been a grand total of 4 Mystery Gift Pokemon in Sword & Shield. (The base program does not archive NON-Mystery Gift mons.)

Last edited by Th3Alic3,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: this one