Pokemon Uranium Taken Down After Multiple Nintendo Notices

So to no shock to anyone, Nintendo had to go and ruin the party by sending multiple takedown notices to the creators of Pokemon Uranium.
downloadstatement.png

After receiving more than 1,500,000 downloads of our game, we have been notified of multiple takedown notices from lawyers representing Nintendo of America.
While we have not personally been contacted, it’s clear what their wishes are,
and we respect those wishes deeply.
Therefore, we will no longer provide official download links for the game through our website.
We have no connection to fans who reupload the game files to their own hosts, and we cannot verify that those download links are all legitimate. We advise you to be extremely cautious about downloading the game from unofficial sources.

We are blown away by the response this game has received, and we thank you all so much for your outstanding support.
We will continue to provide Pokémon Uranium-related news and updates through our official channels.

You are welcome to continue discussing and sharing content related to the game on our forums and Discord, where there is a very active community.

Thank you for reading, and let’s share the love of Pokémon!
Source
1.0-release-poster.png

For 9 years Pokémon fans have been working on Pokémon Uranium. After many years of hard work the game has finally released.

You obviously can’t buy Pokémon Uranium in stores, or play it on your handheld devices. This is a fan made game meant to be played on your PC.
Get the Pokémon Uranium Free download HERE.

VIDEO SOURCE – POKEMONURANIUM
POKÉMON URANIUM FEATURES

• Tropical setting
    • Over 150 new custom-made Pokémon
    • The ability to talk to your creatures
    • New class: Nuclear Pokémon

Pokemon Uranium is a fan-made Pokemon RPG that has been in development for over 9 years. Set in the tropical Tandor region, the player will encounter more than 150 all-new species of Pokemon in their quest to collect all 8 Gym Badges and triumph over the Tandor League. Along the way, the player must battle against a sinister threat that’s causing Nuclear Meltdowns, and will encounter an all-new type of Pokemon: the Nuclear type.

Article source
Source

Edit: You may need to run Windows 10 in compatibility mode XP Service pack 3. I know my boyfriend was having trouble launching it on Windows 10 64Bit until he ran it that way.
Wine users (Linux, OSX, BSD, ect) follow this guide
http://pokemon-uranium.tumblr.com/post/106346927830/how-to-run-uranium-on-mac-os-x

Edit again: Site crashes a lot due to heavy traffic, you will have to refresh the pages a few times. Or just download the games directly from these links
https://mega.nz/#!6YdCSJ5Q!hkyWiwm9p7nIyGJrnZIDBegjlhOsIfe8Jov4jMjzW-o
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4HusEKrIZiQbUlvd0kySHZKSXM/view?pref=2&pli=1
https://mega.nz/#!lJZFEJjZ!FiKskDcBgDfmuz-48V6s4FukclWH44YHgPwBWSqTEc8

Last edited by The Catboy,

Posghetti

Un-official ReVeluv Leader
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This game runs just fine for me... I can record a video if wanted as well, but full screen dosen't go full screen, it makes the window a bit bigger and pulls it down to my taskbar.

D

Deleted User

Awesome dude! Thanks for you amazing work!

Anyone who can tell how can I play this? will this work on r4i?
Did you even read the OP, or did you look at the title and screenshots and assume what platform it's for? It's not a DS game.

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
Here are my Uploads of the game. I not only added a 1MB dummy file called "DUMMY_FILE-FuckYouNintendo" inside the archive, but I also renamed the archive to "muinarU_NomekoP.zip" to avoid copyright flags.

Links:
Google Drive
Mediafire
MEGA

breaktemp

D-Sun who was called D-Moon
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Oh neat, so a fan-made PC pokemon game !

Too bad this can't be greenlit on STEAM >_<"

Thanks for sharing, I will give it a look see.

** EDIT **

Everything is working okay...also, you are welcome to look me up/add me :

Pokemon Online ID: 117101
IDNo. 18900
Name: Break

Last edited by breaktemp, , Reason: error...

Frederica Bernkastel

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Not long enough. I dunno, just wait and see.
It's a piss-take really, considering how incredibly loyal Nintendo fans are, it's so weird to see the company act this out of touch with their consumers. Protect IP, I guess, but let your fans do their own thing. We'll see, I guess.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Ok good chatting, I'm off to the bar, to shoot some pool, nighty night. +1